Bcs Countdown 11/11/2012

SacFalcFan

Well at least they are talking about Bama having an easy schedule too now.

Hopefully we see some more upsets so the stage is set for Georgia to have a shot at the BCS title game. I'll be more than happy with an SEC title and Sugar Bowl, but it sure would be nice to get to Miami.

Not particularly happy with the fact that the loser of the SECCG will likely get screwed out of a BCS bowl game, particularly if that team is UGA. sleep.png

Yeah but if there's two undefeated teams, we don't have an argument to make. Our loss was a terrible loss. Hopefully we're left with one or no undefeated teams. Texas, Stanford, Oregon State, and USC will be getting a lot of positive vibes going their way from this Dawg.

Well at least they are talking about Bama having an easy schedule too now.

Hopefully we see some more upsets so the stage is set for Georgia to have a shot at the BCS title game. I'll be more than happy with an SEC title and Sugar Bowl, but it sure would be nice to get to Miami.

yep that was great jesse pointed that out regarding the schedule.

Didn't I point out before the season started how weak Bama's schedule was?

yep you did, but if you listen to the media types bama was unbeatable and had no flaws and you didn't hear any comment about their schedule. however jesse palmer did and said something about it when other media types won't say it.

Yeah but if there's two undefeated teams, we don't have an argument to make. Our loss was a terrible loss. Hopefully we're left with one or no undefeated teams. Texas, Stanford, Oregon State, and USC will be getting a lot of positive vibes going their way from this Dawg.

I agree that, if two teams remain unbeaten, the SEC Champion (be it Alabama or Georgia) will not make the Title Game. The sickening thing is that Oregon or Notre Dame or Kansas State would have a loss on their resume too if they had to run the gamut of the SEC. If Texas A&M had stayed in the Big 12, there is a good chance they would be undefeated right now too.

Listen here fellas. I'm always negative, but Bama and UGA will be #2 and #3 when we meet in December for a trip to the ship

I think Notre Dame loses to USC and Oregon loses at some point in the next three weeks. Its going to be hard for KState to lose a game because they only have Texas and Baylor left but it is possible.

Here is to hoping because everything else has worked in our favor to this point only a couple more pieces need to fall into their places

I think Notre Dame loses to USC and Oregon loses at some point in the next three weeks. Its going to be hard for KState to lose a game because they only have Texas and Baylor left but it is possible.

Here is to hoping because everything else has worked in our favor to this point only a couple more pieces need to fall into their places

I think uga matches up favorably against ksu. I hope this is the case.