Turner Doesn't Look Fresh

THE ICEMAN

I think he's been over worked all those carries have finally caught up to him and he just looks old,slow and out of shape.

Should they give the starting job to Quizz?

At first I would have said yes but I'm afraid they'll over work the young man as they have done with turner.

I think Quizz should get the job though still but only average around 15 carries a game(running the ball of course) I know he's thick in build but he runs so hard I could see him getting banged up if he goes over that 20+ carries mark from here on out.

I think he's been over worked all those carries have finally caught up to him and he just looks old,slow and out of shape.

Should they give the starting job to Quizz?

At first I would have said yes but I'm afraid they'll over work the young man as they have done with turner.

I think Quizz should get the job though still but only average around 15 carries a game(running the ball of course) I know he's thick in build but he runs so hard I could see him getting banged up if he goes over that 20+ carries mark from here on out.

Unless the nfl is going to allow 8 downs for some odd reason the rest of the year, Id say if you want to move the chains it may be wise:)

Michael Turner looks soooo slow. I got so frustrated watching the game today. We have an incredible offense but our run game is bad. I got so envious watching the Saints run the ball today. They ran hard and determined. They hit the line of scrimmage fast and hard. Michael Turner almost comes to a complete stop when he hits the line. He didn't lose the game today but he sure didn't help. When you have the ball on the 1 yard line and the game is on the line don't try what has not been working all day!!!!! Arghh!!!

Michael Turner looks soooo slow. I got so frustrated watching the game today. We have an incredible offense but our run game is bad. I got so envious watching the Saints run the ball today. They ran hard and determined. They hit the line of scrimmage fast and hard. Michael Turner almost comes to a complete stop when he hits the line. He didn't lose the game today but he sure didn't help. When you have the ball on the 1 yard line and the game is on the line don't try what has not been working all day!!!!! Arghh!!!

For real, even without sproles the saints rbs looked hungry. Turner looks way too patient. I don't think snelling or quiz is the answer. Something has to happen. It's not the line.