Will The Staff Have The Balls To...

ol'_dirty2

sit Turner in a playoff game in favor of Quizz or anybody else that has the hot hand? It could mean the difference in a win or loss. Don't get me wrong...Turner didn't lose us the game...I would actually argue that he had zero impact on this game. Just wondering what you all think the coaches will do in the playoffs if this trend continues into the postseason.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I like Smitty but I'm ready for him to make the hard decisions and step away from his comfort zone. You gotta give Quizz that starting job.

I like Smitty but I'm ready for him to make the hard decisions and step away from his comfort zone. You gotta give Quizz that starting job.

I'm sorry, but I've yet to see Quizz run between the tackles with any effectiveness. Not that Turner has been much better, but starting Quizz is not going to make any difference. We need talent that can hit a whole, break a tackle and have good enough balance to not be taken down by an ankle tackle like Quizz and Turner are both susceptible to. Someone needs to coach up our guys, or we need to snatch someone off a practice squad somewhere that somewhat capable abilities.

I'm sorry, but I've yet to see Quizz run between the tackles with any effectiveness. Not that Turner has been much better, but starting Quizz is not going to make any difference. We need talent that can hit a whole, break a tackle and have good enough balance to not be taken down by an ankle tackle like Quizz and Turner are both susceptible to. Someone needs to coach up our guys, or we need to snatch someone off a practice squad somewhere that somewhat capable abilities.

Quizz isn't a hesitant runner. Neither is Snelling. A lot of the runs that Turner gets stuffed on are just effort plays. Other times there's no hole to rum in, but there's a all or nothing thing going on with Turner and its nothing more often than not.

I am having a hard time coming up with a starting RB that is worse than Turner. At this point he has nothing to offer the team.

Thank god, the five posts prior to this one made me hallucinate with the rest of them who wrote the ****....................turner did absolutely nothing but waste a spot where a playmaker could steal focus from the defense, munch up meaningful downs and add yardage needed on the following to convert, waste two goal line carries that could have easily and would have easily been completed for the win, and actually throughout the entire game, the only time at all that i recollect the defense even looking like one was when turner was involved in some fashion. The **** was steel curtain on turner plays, and non existent with him out of there.

am i the only one that noticed this????? REALLY???

Turner only had 13 attempts so obviously his role has been reduced. Honestly I don't think even Rogers would do well up the middle since the defenses are already in the backfield.

You know I thought that too until i saw the saints running backs continually getting hit in the backfield and turn it into something positive. Hes too old too slow too fat and cant break a tackle. The guy is done there is a reason he isn't getting the touches anymore its because he sucks.