O Lofton You Are Just To Much...

SkerFalcon8710

Lofton

“A rivalry?" Lofton said. "I wouldn’t say so because the Saints always [are] out on top of that. It’s not even. It’s a divisional game and that brings extra attitude to it, but I wouldn’t say it’s a rivalry."

Roddy

“It’s not like they came out here and just won the game,’’ said Atlanta wide receiver Roddy White, who has been known to take shots at the Saints and the city of New Orleans through the years. “I kind of think we gave it away. We gave it to them. It was really nothing they did. It was everything we did and not cashing in on opportunities.’’

all I can say is lofton aka captain impact play can go to HeII with the rest of the saints

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/41618/saints-bring-falcons-down-to-earth

Edited by SkerFalcon8710

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddy

“It’s not like they came out here and just won the game,’’ said Atlanta wide receiver Roddy White, who has been known to take shots at the Saints and the city of New Orleans through the years. “I kind of think we gave it away. We gave it to them. It was really nothing they did. It was everything we did and not cashing in on opportunities.’’

laugh.png" Has been known to take shots at the City of New Orleans over the years" rolleyes.gif

I can think of like two comments and they're so media overblown nobody should take em seriously. . ESPN, SI or whoever that wrote this is really reaching to make Roddy a villain.

Guest Negatorris

I don't care about what happened today, the Saints will die in 3 weeks.

Brees talking smack after the game, now this. They're going down and I won't hold my tongue.