Sell The Falcons!

Camaroman58

Anybody with me?? There are far too many Steeler, Patriot, Cowboys, Panthers, Buccaneers and yep, even SAINTS fans here in Atlanta that support their teams better than the Falcons fans support their own team. We lose ONE game and you hear nothing but whining and moaning...sad

Mr. Blank, you'd be better off selling the team to a city that DESERVES a great team like the Falcons....

Edited by Camaroman58

Did you really have to make two of these threads. I used to frequent Saints Report and they react the EXACT SAME WAY after a loss, we're nothing special. Its what makes us NFL fans.

I remember having to talk Saints fans down from a ledge after they lost a game in 08 (to the Jags if memory serves me correctly). About 50 FIRE SEAN PEYTON!!! threads popped up. Kinda wish I stood back and let them carry on now in hindsight.

Edit: Actually it was the Bears not the Jags.

Anybody with me?? There are far too many Steeler, Patriot, Cowboys, Panthers, Buccaneers and yep, even SAINTS fans here in Atlanta that support their teams better than the Falcons fans support their own team. We lose ONE game and you hear nothing but whining and moaning...sad

Mr. Blank, you'd be better off selling the team to a city that DESERVES a great team like the Falcons....

Man shut up already. We get it. You think your special. Your the voice of reason. We're all children compared to you. We should all be fine with losing. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Go tell some one who gives a ****.

NiceThreadfail.jpg

Being upset about the issues which kept us from winning today does not equate to wanting to sell the team! It is naive to say that this was only one loss...no big deal! There are problems that need to be addressed if we hope to find success in the playoffs. I think most of us on this board love the Falcons, but we want the team to continue to progress and become a real force in the NFL.

haha I'm used to it man.. I'm a Yankee fan.. when a batter goes 0-4 for the day fans want him gone right away! Things will be okay with our falcons :)