Hey We Lost The Game By 4 Points...

Realsurfin

The fact that we held our own without Spoon and half the game without Julio is somewhat encouraging. This game is more upsetting for what it says about RIGHT NOW than what it says about our future. We'll just have to grit through a sea of smelly Taint trolls for a week or so but we'll be alright.

completely agree..Saint's are super tough at home and we probably win if Roddy keeps running instead of backpedaling..either way..that loss was probably the best thing that could have happened to us..less distractions now and the whole undefeated thing is gone..time to get back to work

completely agree..Saint's are super tough at home and we probably win if Roddy keeps running instead of backpedaling..either way..that loss was probably the best thing that could have happened to us..less distractions now and the whole undefeated thing is gone..time to get back to work

And if they had Sproles, would we still win?

great game today. i wished we could have won but oh well. move on to the next one. i can say this. i can remember many times years ago that we were not even over .500 at this time of year. to be talking about these issues says a ton about how far we have come.

now, we are still tied for first in the nfc and there is a ton of football left to play. we arent playing the 72 dolphins anytime soon so any team we face from here on out will have lost a game as well.

just breath.