Of The 2 Games Vs New Orleans

FalconTough

Lol I gotta give y'all credit, always finding a reason to stay optomistic, it's adorable. You guys got exposed today like you do every year, it would've been worse had the Saints not let off the gas pedal when were up 28-17 in the third quarter. If Sean Payton would've been there it would've been basically the same butt kicking we gave yall last year in the Dome but Charmichael got consertative....I'm looking forward to that game and sweeping y'all for the second year in a row, should be three if Garrett Hartley doesn't miss a fluke 29 yard field goal in 2010

Edited by CantBeatThemSaints

Lol I gotta give y'all credit, always finding a reason to stay optomistic, it's adorable. You guys got exposed today like you do every year, it would've been worse had the Saints not let off the gas pedal when were up 28-17 in the third quarter. If Sean Payton would've been there it would've been basically the same butt kicking we gave yall last year in the Dome but Charmichael got consertative....I'm looking forward to that game and sweeping y'all for the second year in a row, should be three if Garrett Hartley doesn't miss a fluke 29 yard field goal in 2010

Have fun missing out on a playoff spot to the Bucs.happy.png

Come playoff time I don't know if we're going to win and I don't know if we're going to lose but what I do know is that WE are going to be there and its likely going to be in OUR Dome. I doubt yall get to 8 wins.

Shouldn't went to no field goal kick, if that fluke punt of our safties foot.......it works both ways

Nothing to see here, just another "Bandwagon Saints Fan".

Yeah but Sean Payton isn't there. Because you ran a bounty program. And he got suspended.

8-1>4-5. Mathematically speaking.

Guest Negatorris

All of your fans think you can make the Superbowl.

Also, learn to spell b*tch.