The Truth Simply Hurts. The Falcons Proved The Pundits Right Today

JG2008

The truth simply hurts. The Falcons proved the pundits right today. Do I expect the falcons to go 16-0 - no - but of the remaining 8 games the Falcons had this game for many reasons was must win. A get the monkey off your back game. To shut the saints up and show them whose the real boss of this division is game. The Falcons were on the 1 yard line when it counted and couldn't win. Couldn't get the saints monkey off their back. The falcons will probably win the division and probably get #1 seed in the NFC but do you honestly believe that they will beat the Saints or Greenbay or the Chicago Bears in January?

Did you guys know that Kroger having a great Sale this week?

No, I did not. Speaking of Kroger, they called me in for an interview. I thought it was for a corporate position, it was for a hourly store position. I said no thanks. Yea, that's right, I turned down a job. . . so what?

Yeah I have no doubt we'll win come playoffs now and there's 2 reasons:

The maturation of Ryan and Julio

yep with the seasoned veteran presence of White and Gonzo

Jesus you've started like, 5 or 6 threads in the last hour or so...could you be more obvious about your agenda?

Saints fan. . .

The falcons have no pass rush and the falcons cannot run the ball.

When they go up against teams that have a pass rush they will dismantle Ryan because the falcons have no running game to slow the pass rush down. Conversely the falcons have no real pass rush - yes there have been games this year where the have gotten to the QB but generally they have no pass rush

The falcons have no pass rush and the falcons cannot run the ball.

When they go up against teams that have a pass rush they will dismantle Ryan because the falcons have no running game to slow the pass rush down. Conversely the falcons have no real pass rush - yes there have been games this year where the have gotten to the QB but generally they have no pass rush

They sure did dismantle Ryan with their pass rush with his 400 yards passing and three touchdown throws. He needs to do better.

I never said the saints dismantled Ryan

I said

When they go up against teams that have a pass rush they will dismantle Ryan because the falcons have no running game to slow the pass rush down

Meaning when the Falcons are in the playoffs and playing high caliber teams with very good defenses/pash rush

I don't put the saints in that category

They sure did dismantle Ryan with their pass rush with his 400 yards passing and three touchdown throws. He needs to do better.

Who cares about the pundits. They do not matter, theyre a bunch of egotistical jack--ses that dont have any real insight into what happens come gameday that we as fans couldnt figure out for ourselves. Stop making them more important than they really are it'll only cause more stress and annoyance. I hope every anaylst thinks we suck, and we keep winning and winning until we win it all. We dont need somebody to tell us our team is good or Matt Ryan is an MVP when we see it every week for ourselves.

They are just entertainers people, not psycics. NOTHING A PUNDIT SAYS MATTERS. We have severe inferiority complex when it comes to our teams in Atlanta I swear.

Is anybody out there married?

Do you need other people to tell you to love your partner, that they are a great catch, etc.

Its nice to hear but if you truly loved them, you wouldnt care what the world said about them because you love them no matter what, faults and all.

Thats how I feel about this team and my city. I love the Falcons because they are MY team. Arthur Blank may own the Falcons, but they are MY team. And nothing Warren Sapp or Heath Evans says will ever change that. Now if you dont love this team then stop watching, cause in sports only 1 team will win it all every year, so there will ALWAYS be more dissappointment as the years go by. That goes for 31 teams each year. If we win the SB this year and never win it again I will still love this team. Now what???

Okay, I'm sick of this. How did we prove the pundit right? By losing a game? Something that every other team in the NFL had done besides us? Losing to a Division Rival, not to mention, our biggest rival? Losing to a pretty good team, or only by 4 points? What in the H*** do you or the critics have to say? Not a **** thing.