Score Aside, Tg & Graham Were On Fire Today

SaintRay

The scary thing is, TG is in his what 16th season, and still beasting like that? That is incredible.

The guy is an athletic freak.

Deserving of a playoff victory too in his career, so for that reason, I hope he claims one before retiring so he can experience that feeling.

How cool was it to watch a HOF TE like Tony Gonzalez and an up and coming stud like Jimmy Graham today?

They combined for:

18 Receptions

268 Yards

4 Touchdowns

You don't see that very often in the NFL. These 2 guys are monsters on the field.

NICE GAME RAY. LIKE I SAY,

WHEN WE WIN .... WE WIN!

WHEN WE LOSE ...... WE JUST LOSE!

Yes they where. Atleast saints can say "we didn't even try and cover tony G." Falcons tried and could do crap with Graham.

Its like neither D minded DC had any answer for the two TE`s. Both where just monsters through the D.

There hasnt been many moments this year where i truly missed Grimes. But today i was. I was missing him big time and Spoon because we had no answer what so ever for Graham.

between the 2 you just wonder if the QB`s really tried how many TD`s could they combine for if both where the teams only weapons. They where fun to watch.

Graham has all the potential in the world and Tony is the greatest of all time. Shoot if they where on 1 team you almost dont need WR`s.

The guy is an athletic freak.

Deserving of a playoff victory too in his career, so for that reason, I hope he claims one before retiring so he can experience that feeling.

If it's OK with you, how about a ring? If it's not OK with you, how about a ring?

Great game, usually, after a loss, I'm miserable to be around for a couple of days, today, it's- hey, that was an incredible game, had our chances, couldn't cash them in, weren't going 16-0 anyway. Tip your hat to Brees and the Saints, fix what you can and take it out on Arizona.