The Sky Is Falling! The Sky Is Falling!......

And so it starts..... Look I hate to lose to the dang aints as much as anyone but it was close game that could have gone either way down to the very last few seconds. Not like we got blown out and give them credit, they made defensive plays when they absolutely had to have them. The finger pointing and chicken little threads don't help anything.

As far as Turner, he should probably be gone at the end of the year but running backs need holes to run through and you need a surge out of the offensive line to score on goal line running plays. I saw precious little of either today.

And so it starts..... Look I hate to lose to the dang aints as much as anyone but it was close game that could have gone either way down to the very last few seconds. Not like we got blown out and give them credit, they made defensive plays when they absolutely had to have them. The finger pointing and chicken little threads don't help anything.

As far as Turner, he should probably be gone at the end of the year but running backs need holes to run through and you need a surge out of the offensive line to score on goal line running plays. I saw precious little of either today.

the o line did fine ryan isnt hurt is he no because they block against a very talented saints D good job saints they deserved this 1 but we will get them back

If you aren't still cussing, you don't actually hate to lose to them as much as anybody because you don't even hate it as much as my still cussing a**!

Haven't read one post/thread mentioning anything about the season being in jeopardy. Mostly just about how the Falcons showed class, pride and grit. Or how the run D needs to be fixed up, but getting Spoon back will help. Or how Turner should pass the torch to Quizz.

Doesn't have to be about the "season being in jeopardy" to be a chicken little thread. Quizz is a nice change of pace but he's not an "every down" back.

The Falcons got their azzes beat in yet another meaningful division game. It might have looked "close," but the Saints have owned the Falcons since Smith has been here. He's lost 11 out of 13 to them including today's debacle. That's not a lucky win for them today. Look at the bigger picture: just more total domination by the Saints in this "rivalry."

If you aren't still cussing, you don't actually hate to lose to them as much as anybody because you don't even hate it as much as my still cussing a**!

You don't have any idea of the depth of my hate for that team and that city but I've learned to have some balance in my life and not let something like football ruin my whole day.

The Falcons got their azzes beat in yet another meaningful division game. It might have looked "close," but the Saints have owned the Falcons since Smith has been here. He's lost 11 out of 13 to them including today's debacle. That's not a lucky win for them today. Look at the bigger picture: just more total domination by the Saints in this "rivalry."

Oh please.....ONE play goes the other way and it's a different result.... like I said...chicken little!

Doesn't have to be about the "season being in jeopardy" to be a chicken little thread. Quizz is a nice change of pace but he's not an "every down" back.

Put Quizz in "every down" and a defence has to worry about screens, outside runs, cut backs, inside runs and a good pass catcher. Can't say the same for Turner.

Bottom line is, Quizz would do more as a starter.