Roddy Was Open On The Last Play

LAmattyboy2

Matt's arm strength on the run surprised me there too.

yeah thats why it is hard to be mad at roddy he was doing what he thought was the right thing he saw matt scrambling and was trying to come back to the ball but it turns out the ball was never gonna be short :(

On 4th down it looked like Roddy would of beat the db and no one was around him after that but maybe it was just that they saw it was going to tony and left him alone. I would have chucked it there was very little time to run any more plays anyways. I think he would have been more open then the third down play too.

Guest Negatorris

I think it was right to throw to Gonzo. There was a higher chance of him getting the 1st down, but Gonzo unlikely dropped it. We would have had multiple chances if Gonzo catches it on 4th down. Thing is, we should have never been in that position.

Ryan and Roddy not on the same page to close the game. (Unusual for them.)

Still smarting over the fact that Roddy backpedaled rather than accelerated.

He was obviously expecting a jump ball ... but that ball would have hit in stride.

I will continue to say : "Why didn't the Falcons use the no huddle all game?", or the "Hurry up offense" I should say. I still don't get it, that was a strength of the Falcons but yet they never really done that. Perhaps given the situation this was a learning opportunity and a setup game for when the Falcons play the saints 18 days from now. I dunno. Yeah that's some deep BS but we shall see, if the Falcons use the hurry up offense in the dome then at that point we will know perhaps there was a reason they didn't use it in this game... I dunno.. It really stinks the Falcons lost, but it's not the end of the world. I just hate hearing all the "I TOLD YA SO'S" this week....... But then again considering the Falcons record "I think I can deal with it!!"..... GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan and Roddy not on the same page to close the game. (Unusual for them.)

Still smarting over the fact that Roddy backpedaled rather than accelerated.

He was obviously expecting a jump ball ... but that ball would have hit in stride.

Same happened to Davis. I know Ryan doesn't have the strongest arm, but sheesh.

I will continue to say : "Why didn't the Falcons use the no huddle all game?", or the "Hurry up offense" I should say. I still don't get it, that was a strength of the Falcons but yet they never really done that. Perhaps given the situation this was a learning opportunity and a setup game for when the Falcons play the saints 18 days from now. I dunno. Yeah that's some deep BS but we shall see, if the Falcons use the hurry up offense in the dome then at that point we will know perhaps there was a reason they didn't use it in this game... I dunno.. It really stinks the Falcons lost, but it's not the end of the world. I just hate hearing all the "I TOLD YA SO'S" this week....... But then again considering the Falcons record "I think I can deal with it!!"..... GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfectly said.