The Bottom Line Period

Dirtybird#11

I am upset that we lost but i am tired of this crap ok look we lost 1 game big freaking deal it doesnt matter we all know we are going to beat the crap out of them in round 2 anyways and it isnt like they have a shot at the playoffs anyways because of their god awful start.An i am also tired of the bandwagon fans getting on an saying we suck but guess what we are tied with the best record in football an i am dang proud of that.And also you can rag on turner all you want to heck i hat the fat butt 33 to he sucks i said this at the begining of the year an half of you people said he will get better that are raging him now.But think at why we lost this game yes our redzone sure as heck isnt the best but on the final 37 second we had a great pass by Matt Ryan and a mess up on Roddy's part but think roddy hardly ever screws up he might be the best all around reciever in the league and he should talk he played a great game no matter what you people say he is amazing if their is any WR that you should be hating on is Julio because he was fine in the 2nd quarter but he decided to sit an watch the saints pick apart our O during 2 quarters an not go on the field.The other reason we lost this game is because of a rare sighting that Gonz dropped a wide open pass.We all know tony is the best TE in nfl history an he never drops the ball but i think with those 2 awkward reasons on the last drive it seemed as if it was ment to happen.I think the man upstairs wanted us to lose to learn a lesson that we are not perfect no team ever will be and yes that includes the 72' Dolphins they had flaws to you know.But all in all i know we will get 1 home game in january an we will win some playoff games but please dont hate on us just because we have 1 blemmish on our record.Thank you falcons for losing i enjoyed the great run you put for our fans an Mat Ryan does deserve MVP even though he lost today he made peyton look like crap today an we also beat him in week 3.But lets not look back on this loss lets look FORWARD an take the positives out of this loss you know you learn more out of losing than winning.

GO FALCONS RISE UP!!!! I BELIEVE 15-1 AND THE 2012 SB CHAMPIONS

I am upset that we lost but i am tired of this crap ok look we lost 1 game big freaking deal it doesnt matter we all know we are going to beat the crap out of them in round 2 anyways and it isnt like they have a shot at the playoffs anyways because of their god awful start.An i am also tired of the bandwagon fans getting on an saying we suck but guess what we are tied with the best record in football an i am dang proud of that.And also you can rag on turner all you want to heck i hat the fat butt 33 to he sucks i said this at the begining of the year an half of you people said he will get better that are raging him now.But think at why we lost this game yes our redzone sure as heck isnt the best but on the final 37 second we had a great pass by Matt Ryan and a mess up on Roddy's part but think roddy hardly ever screws up he might be the best all around reciever in the league and he should talk he played a great game no matter what you people say he is amazing if their is any WR that you should be hating on is Julio because he was fine in the 2nd quarter but he decided to sit an watch the saints pick apart our O during 2 quarters an not go on the field.The other reason we lost this game is because of a rare sighting that Gonz dropped a wide open pass.We all know tony is the best TE in nfl history an he never drops the ball but i think with those 2 awkward reasons on the last drive it seemed as if it was ment to happen.I think the man upstairs wanted us to lose to learn a lesson that we are not perfect no team ever will be and yes that includes the 72' Dolphins they had flaws to you know.But all in all i know we will get 1 home game in january an we will win some playoff games but please dont hate on us just because we have 1 blemmish on our record.Thank you falcons for losing i enjoyed the great run you put for our fans an Mat Ryan does deserve MVP even though he lost today he made peyton look like crap today an we also beat him in week 3.But lets not look back on this loss lets look FORWARD an take the positives out of this loss you know you learn more out of losing than winning.

Crock. The falclowns will not win a playoff game. The only player on your team that is respected is Tony Gonzales. The rest are punks!

Crock. The falclowns will not win a playoff game. The only player on your team that is respected is Tony Gonzales. The rest are punks!

Oh this is going to be a sweet post season. You'll watch us. You will say you quit watching when the Saints are eliminated, but you'll be watching. I can't wait. This will be special.

Ok Greek the saints have a terrible defense and let up 14 points you did not throw to any1 except graham oh an your the only team who has been beatin by the chiefs so suck it have fun being at the bottom of the pack your team reminds me of the 2007 falcons just with a half decent QB who wipes his butt with his face

Ok, Greek, the Saints have a terrible defense and gave up 14 points. You did not throw to anyone, except Graham. Oh and you're the only team who has been beaten by the Chiefs; so suck it. Have fun being at the bottom of the pack; your team reminds me of the 2007 Falcons, just with a half-decent QB, who wipes his butt with his face.

Fixed.

Still a god-awful post, holy christ, mother of god.

Ok let's ease up before you rise up. You are owned by Mr. Brees and Co., that is a given, but you don't have a run defense and we shredded you thru the air today, other than that I think your team can make it to probably 10 wins and be looking at a wild card if your not tied with us. In that case it will be sitting at home watching the Greatest Show On Turf II do their business in the playoffs.

Ok let's ease up before you rise up. You are owned by Mr. Brees and Co., that is a given, but you don't have a run defense and we shredded you thru the air today, other than that I think your team can make it to probably 10 wins and be looking at a wild card if your not tied with us. In that case it will be sitting at home watching the Greatest Show On Turf II do their business in the playoffs.

Shredded thru the air, wut?

are you kidding..the saints are not going to win 10 games..get your head out of your a??.I have to admit these saints beat us in the sewer dome and it sickens my stomach ,even more than your mothers cooking. The only way the falcons get only 10 wins is if they decide to give matty ice a few games off..We will take the division and you and your sewer rats can watch us from your tv. Think of this atlanta left 15 points on the field because of stupid calls in red zone and you played the best you could and barely beat us. You will have your azzes handed to you in atlanta.. I know why they make rat traps now, just need to make one for brees face, or catch one those swamp rats and let them eat it off. That cocky mouth a??wipe will get his ...

does it matter really no one in our division is going to catch up now we will beat LIONS,BUCS TWICE,PANTHERS,AND CARDS.Stop hating on a team that a true falcon should respect loss or win i hate people like you saying we suck just because of 1 loss

sorry but you really misunderstood. We are 8-1 and still have the best record in the nfl. No hating here!!!