Matt Ryan

bambuca57

Almost single handed willed us to a win today! 5yrs ago with no running game score would have been 46 to 7.Would not trade him for anyone else; he has always tried his best and hes getting better. With just a little running game to keep defenses honest we can beat anyone.We have been spoiledthe last 4 yrs after 40 yrs of heartbrake.

Matt did struggle a little toward the end, though, in my opinion. I think he made a few mistakes in not leading receivers well (Tony, Roddy). There were a couple of times where I think he just needed to lead those guys a little bit more in the red zone for scores. But he did play really well... ESPECIALLY for having ZERO support from Turner.

Matt did struggle a little toward the end, though, in my opinion. I think he made a few mistakes in not leading receivers well (Tony, Roddy). There were a couple of times where I think he just needed to lead those guys a little bit more in the red zone for scores. But he did play really well... ESPECIALLY for having ZERO support from Turner.

go home your drunk

I agree, the defender fell down on the pass to JJ and he overthrew it in the end zone. He didn't see Johnson wide open again, plus Tony G. Also, he was just a bit too late throwing the ball a couple of times there in the end zone.

Ryan just didn't get it done today. Almost, but it's not horse shoes. Still, he is the best at coming back late in games.

8-1 GO FALCONS !!!

Almost single handed willed us to a win today! 5yrs ago with no running game score would have been 46 to 7.Would not trade him for anyone else; he has always tried his best and hes getting better. With just a little running game to keep defenses honest we can beat anyone.We have been spoiledthe last 4 yrs after 40 yrs of heartbrake.

I would trade him for Drew Brees but Drew is already signed...oh no....Drew owns Matty Icie....that is all

Guest Negatorris

Matt didn't struggle dude.

Matt had a few poor passes today for sure, but honestly, that's true of any QB in any game!

Our passing game looked strong for the most part today; if only we could have capped it with that long pass to Roddy. A 4 TD, 450 yard game. Ah, the what if's.

If we had a semblance of a running game, I believe we would have walked away with a W.