Arizona Cardinals

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

I like our record after losses, and if Spoon returns I expect the Falcons to go on a tear. The Cards will be the first victims. I'm going to try and forget about this Saints game. We still have a rematch!

I think we're going to thrash the Cardinals just like we beat up on the Chargers and Eagles. Our boys are going to be PISSED about losing to the Saints (again), and Smith always gets us fired up after a loss. Plus, we'll probably get Spoon back, and Julio can rest his injury. I expect us to beat Arizona by at least two scores.

What's the point spread gonna be this week guys? 40? 50?

I mean I think we'll only win by 5, but I just wanna keep on going on with this delusion that some of the people on this board have like we're some killers or something.

Or how about this, if he hasn't already done so does Skelton get his first over 300 yard game? I mean we are a team of firsts!

What's the point spread gonna be this week guys? 40? 50?

I mean I think we'll only win by 5, but I just wanna keep on going on with this delusion that some of the people on this board have like we're some killers or something.

Or how about this, if he hasn't already done so does Skelton get his first over 300 yard game? I mean we are a team of firsts!

We should be favored anywhere from -7 to -10.