Holy Crap.... Its 1 Game. Rc Doesnt Need 15 Congrats Saints Thread. Worse Than Saints Report

Trouble

I took my medicine all game long and after the game. I leave for 1 hour and come back and RC looks like the sheep circle jerk.

every single RC person doesnt need a separate thread. We love our RC`ers but sheesh no love at all for the bucs and they won today and they have a better record than the saints.

I didn't see any of the game. We just kept updated on the score at Raymond James while we watched Freeman & the Muscle Hamster take it to Rivers and his band of crybabies.

I thought for sure the Falcons would come back and win it since the Saints defensive secondary is almost as bad as ours!

I didn't see any of the game. We just kept updated on the score at Raymond James while we watched Freeman & the Muscle Hamster take it to Rivers and his band of crybabies.

I thought for sure the Falcons would come back and win it since the Saints defensive secondary is almost as bad as ours!

Actually the Saints secondary looked alright, except for not evening trying to cover TG. But thats OK the falcons tried to cover JG and he burned the crap out of us. Big days for TE`s. Saints got solid pressure today from their front 4, the falcons when they got pressure over shot Brees sitting him right in the pocket (thats norm though).

Good game though. About what you expect from a falcons game. very close down to the wire. A great game to watch though. Kept every one in the thread glued to their seats down to the final secs. Cant ask for more than that out of a game.

Edited by danight

Roddy just said, the Saints didn't win, the Falcons gave them the game. C'mon Roddy really?

I didnt see it but the media often sets him up. Im sure the falcons believe they let themself down. Committing the penalties, him dropping the pass and the mistakes they made. Im sure it was a tough loss for the players.

Which is a good thing for fans. Bring them back to reality and let them know they can be beat and they do have to go that extra mile. next week they go home. regroup and fix what didnt work.

Roddy though is a good guy just the media loves to screw with him and set him up just to get stories. They take a lot of what he says out of context or bend it to make it sound a different way.

Congrats on your won but THIS is the worse nickname since Joshie Poo.

You need to think of one better.PRONTO!! :P