Well We Got Our Loss Out Of The Way

*NiteFalcon*

The undefeated season hype will be off our backs now at least, and hopefully with it some of the disrespect will disappear too. This week will be bad all around, and I'll prolly stay away from all sports media outlets. But moving forward I see a chance for the team to make some moves that really have been warranted for some time. Lets start at the top:

1) Bench Michael Turner, Start Jacquizz Rodgers.

Do I think Rodger is Jesus in a falcons uniform? No I do not. BUT, I am sure without a doubt that Turner should not be receiving the bulk of the carries anymore. He has been unreliable all year and even though he failed before this season, today he finally managed to cost us a game. Theres really no way that Rodgers can be WORSE than Turner is playing RIGHT NOW. I want to see Smitty step up and give Rodgers a chance at least. Love you Turner for all you have done for us, but you clearly do not fit well into this offense.

2) Pray for Spoon.

Weatherspoon please get better I am praying for you. Our linebackers were atrocious today. Getting abused by Graham in the air. Getting abused by every RB the saints put out on the ground. We need more depth at LB that is for sure. I don't really know the solution to fix this problem but there has to be something we can do.

3) Bring out the tackle dummies

That was a horrible show of tackling today, and we have seen some shoddy tackling throughout this season. Nolan better work with these guys on defense and shore it up. Going for big hits to make turnovers is great and all, but theres a time and a place to just play disciplined.

4) HD to return punts

Im honestly not a big hater on Franks, but cmon we were all excited to see HD back there for that return. lets make it permanent.

Anyways on a positive note, just wanna shout out to Matt Ryan on yet another fantastic performance. You don't even need to look at the numbers to see he played amazing today. Even though Matty Ice didn't deliver with 2 final drive attempts, still love him and everything he's done so far. We came so close at the end with a couple opportunities to actually win this game, but it can't happen everytime.

Edited by *NiteFalcon*

The undefeated season hype will be off our backs now at least, and hopefully with it some of the disrespect will disappear too. This week will be bad all around, and I'll prolly stay away from all sports media outlets. But moving forward I see a chance for the team to make some moves that really have been warranted for some time. Lets start at the top:

Do I think Rodger is Jesus in a falcons uniform? No I do not. BUT, I am sure without a doubt that Turner should not be receiving the bulk of the carries anymore. He has been unreliable all year and even though he failed before this season, today he finally managed to cost us a game. Theres really no way that Rodgers can be WORSE than Turner is playing RIGHT NOW. I want to see Smitty step up and give Rodgers a chance at least. Love you Turner for all you have done for us, but you clearly do not fit well into this offense.

2) Pray for Spoon.

Weatherspoon please get better I am praying for you. Our linebackers were atrocious today. Getting abused by Graham in the air. Getting abused by every RB the saints put out on the ground. We need more depth at LB that is for sure. I don't really know the solution to fix this problem but there has to be something we can do.

That was a horrible show of tackling today, and we have seen some shoddy tackling throughout this season. Nolan better work with these guys on defense and shore it up. Going for big hits to make turnovers is great and all, but theres a time and a place to just play disciplined.

4) HD to return punts

Im honestly not a big hater on Franks, but cmon we were all excited to see HD back there for that return. lets make it permanent.

Anyways on a positive note, just wanna shout out to Matt Ryan on yet another fantastic performance. You don't even need to look at the numbers to see he played amazing today. Even though Matty Ice didn't deliver with 2 final drive attempts, still love him and everything he's done so far. We came so close at the end with a couple opportunities to actually win this game, but it can't happen everytime.

YALL AINT GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. THE SAINTS FIGURED OUT HOW TO BEAT YOU AND NOW ALL THE OTHER TEAMS WILL USE THE SAME BLUEPRINT. YOU MIGHT WIN 1 MORE GAME.

2) Pray for Spoon.

4) HD to return punts

Are you really...really.. glad? Me too, never thought I would agree with a Failcon fan..