I'm Not Too Upset About This Loss

apl2g

Did i want the Falcons to win? HECK YEA but on the bright side we needed to get that loss out of the way. Sometimes when a team is winning it's harder to pick out and find the things that your team needs to work on because your winning. But after a loss you can really sit down and be more objective. You lose the " If it ain't broke don't fix it " mentality. Mike Smith may really take a hard look at Michael Turner's lack of production now.

Plus it was to a division rival that has to go to ATL soon. They can use this game as motivation to stomp the Saints in the Dome. That game may mean more to the Saints playoff hopes than this one did.

Good post. The positive side is that they'll get things fixed, and refocus on the stupid penalties. Maybe we'll see more Quizz and a different punt returner.

I'm not as angry the loss as I thought. They stayed in the game till the end.. Besides Turners lack of production, penalties and a few dropped balls at the worst times, they did a lot of good things.

Yeah it's frustrating, but we're 8-1. I've got tickets to next weeks game against the cardinals and can't wait to scream my head off as they get another win.

I hear ya man. This is a very logical post but I can't feel good about this loss. We lost the same exact way this year as we lost last year. We can't get a yard. Blame Turner, blame the OL but at the end of the day we can't get a yard. Also, when Julio is not on the field we become very weak. All of this is disconcerting to me because I don't know if these problems are fixable with our current roster.

They exposed every weakness. No run game/run blocking and a super soft middle linebacking corp. Don't be too hyped about a 'good' loss. Frustrated. Too many chances to score 6 and we end up with 3 or less.

I know good darn well that anything can happen in a Falcons vs N.O. game.

Falcons weakness got thoroughly exposed...run blocking/run def.

Exactly.

I know good darn well that anything can happen in a Falcons vs N.O. game.

Falcons weakness got thoroughly exposed...run blocking/run def.

exactly. those issues have existed all year but not as glaring because the end result was a win. but now that those issues have cost us a game it can serve as a huge wake up call