Gtfoh

joenate

Taint fans, uncover taints, all of you. . . . . even taint fans posing as Falcons fans, , , . . . .GTFOH

There are almost 800 guests here. . .doesnt take a genuis to figure out who.

We still got the division while you all still gotta hope and pray you dont drop 3 out of the last 7 games . . . .you still got NYG, ATL, SF, DAL, and you may even drop one against a team like CAR or TAM . .

GTFOH

they might as well. can't blame them, they been waiting for this and they took. don't expect anything less. and for the record eff Mike Smith. if he can't beat a depth deprived Saints team without their head coach and the worst defense in the league, eff him in the goat a$$

I agree with yor sentiment on Mike Smith. . . . . . . . that ugly conservative ego reared its ugly head when this was the time we least needed that crap . . . . I did NOT want a loss against the Saints. I aint gonna lie. . . I was upset about this loss. . . . should get over it in about another 30 minutes though. . . . . . saints aint winning nothing this season anyway

At least we know the boards can handle the traffic!!

lol

WOW

Yea. . . I went over there. . . (dont even have an account over there) to find my name joenate being used . . .

most of them think its me because they posted over there that I made over here . . .but it aint me.

I aint creating an account just to get into with them

Edited by joenate