Mike Smith

Smooth_Moe

we've complained about this style for years but it clearly seems like mike smith does not plan on adjusting that. therefore, I think its best for our health to stop stressing about it. If he makes a mistake I'm sure him and the coaching staff will talk about it and learn from it. But we can not afford to make any mistakes in the playoffs. I feel like this loss is exactly what we needed for a wake up call and move on forward as a better team, even with one loss. I'd rather be 8-1 than 4-5.

we've complained about this style for years but it clearly seems like mike smith does not plan on adjusting that. therefore, I think its best for our health to stop stressing about it. If he makes a mistake I'm sure him and the coaching staff will talk about it and learn from it. But we can not afford to make any mistakes in the playoffs. I feel like this loss is exactly what we needed for a wake up call and move on forward as a better team, even with one loss. I'd rather be 8-1 than 4-5.

Hope you're right.

I agree. The saints played well and were the better team today but I think we still should have won and hate losing to the saints especially since this win makes it that much easier for them to find their way into a wild card spot. We better win the game at home

It was a battle out there! both teams played their A***S off but we fell short. I strongly believe we'll learn from this and win big time at the Dome.

Hope you're right.

Better to have hope than to doubt wink.png

I'm sorry but when you get beat by a team with the worst defense in the league and you can't convert on whatever & goal or whatever & short, I don't have confidence in you leading my team to the Super Bowl.

we'll see

I completely understand your point of view, but sometimes, especially when its a division rivalry, numbers dont means anything at all. Both teams will want to knock each other out. It's a lot more intense, its a lot more physical.

I agree. The saints played well and were the better team today but I think we still should have won and hate losing to the saints especially since this win makes it that much easier for them to find their way into a wild card spot. We better win the game at home

I remember when you saints fans were a lot of fun.

I'm sorry but when you get beat by a team with the worst defense in the league and you can't convert on whatever & goal or whatever & short, I don't have confidence in you leading my team to the Super Bowl.

we'll see

Smitty calling the offense now? He run the power run formation on third and goal? Pretty sure he lets his coordinators do their thing.

if I were you I would be more worried about facing Tampa Bay in playoffs.

we'll see

I completely understand your point of view, but sometimes, especially when its a division rivalry, numbers dont means anything at all. Both teams will want to knock each other out. It's a lot more intense, its a lot more physical.

a couple of thoughts here from me. First off, I'm not 'melting'. I'm totally pissed at losing. I'm happy to be 8-1. anyone would have told me we'd be 8-1 to start the season, I would have said 'yeah right'. BUT, while I'm happy to be 8-1, I am not satisfied with it at all. What was Washingtons secondary known for when we played them, being one of the worst secondaries in the league, yet they had one of their best games against us. Here we play the absolute worst defense in the league, and only score 27 pionts. FG's instead of TD's and shut down on 4 plays to score from inside the 2??? c'mon man, something needs to change. No, I'm not satisfied with 8-1 at all.

if this is a division rivalry that is supposed to be more physical, where the crap was the physicality on our Defense? Did our guys even study the game film from the Broncos beating the taints?..... Lets see, what are they gonna do, oh I know, throw it to Graham, what's that, need yards? what are they gonna do, oh I know, throw it to Graham.....for 146 yards, is that right? where was our physical play on D? where was it on the D Line not getting much pressure? where was it on our OLine?

From what I saw today against a good offense with our D, we're one and done in the playoffs again. unless we get the giants.