8-1 And Done - Yeah I Said Done

JG2008

8-1 and DONE - yeah I said done

this coaching staff's feeling of total "obligation" and love affair

to start Michael Turner in the face of overwhelming data and visual proof that he is not starting caliber anymore is what is going to kill this teams season. Yeah we don't have the best rush blocking O line but we are definitely good enough --- the problem is CHUNKY AS*S is too dam*n SLOW--- runs With NO drive, NO purpose, NO authority.

How many times do we need to die the same slow death to WAKE THE FUC*K UP FINALLY

No undercover saints fan. Just a realistic falcons fan. We have no running game. We cannot even get short yardage runs. Our o line is fine we just need to make Turner 2nd string - he is not staring NFL caliber and the reluctance to do so and the reluctance to improve our running game by this staff making personnel changes will be our downfall

8-1 and DONE - yeah I said done

this coaching staff's feeling of total "obligation" and love affair

to start Michael Turner in the face of overwhelming data and visual proof that he is not starting caliber anymore is what is going to kill this teams season. Yeah we don't have the best rush blocking O line but we are definitely good enough --- the problem is CHUNKY AS*S is too dam*n SLOW--- runs With NO drive, NO purpose, NO authority.

How many times do we need to die the same slow death to WAKE THE FUC*K UP FINALLY

Well that's just plain stupid to think we're done, but I do agree that Turner seems to be a liability at this point.

Sorry saints fan. Falcons are done. They have no running game and will no hold up in the playoffs when playing teams with a good pash rush because those teams will simply tee off all game on Ryan because we have no running game. Period.

Saints' fan here. Falcons are far from done. Your offense is too powerful and your defense is good enough to hold you over against most teams. Hard fought game on both sides today.

No undercover saints fan. Just a realistic falcons fan. We have no running game. We cannot even get short yardage runs. Our o line is fine we just need to make Turner 2nd string - he is not staring NFL caliber and the reluctance to do so and the reluctance to improve our running game by this staff making personnel changes will be our downfall

Turner is not very good thats for sure but the second you said our oline is fine you lost me. Did you not watch the game? The saints rushed 3 or 4 guys all day long and pretty much man handled our oline that is not fine.

We aren't done, but the coaching staff lost a lot of respect and goodwill. This was a must win, and they couldn't get it done. We shouldve have dominated this team and we let them win, sticking to the same conservative philosophies that have doomed us in the past.

We scored 27 points...the game was conservative?

Face it we can't run block consistently nor defend the run consistently.