We Are A Horrible Team

letmethink1906

I mean come on we are a horrid 8-1 and lost against our biggest rivals in their own place by 4 points.

But in all seriousness it was a hard fought game. I don't see why y'all are acting like the sky is falling. If you been a falcons fan for longer than this season you have experienced tons of losses. I believe this team will adjust and get them next time. We got them again in a couple weeks and we control our destiny. This really has not changed anything as far as playoffs go.

People won't be satisfied until we go 16-0 win the superbowl and save the o-zone layer. We lost, and all of a sudden we suck? I just ignore them, not real fans...Been a fan for a while so I'm thankful for 8-1. I dont see why everyone is getting caught up in the record. I dislike a lot of these pessimistic pricks who claim to be fans.

People won't be satisfied until we go 16-0 win the superbowl and sav

e the o-zone layer. We lost, and all of a sudden we suck? I just ignore them, not real fans...Been a fan for a while so I'm thankful for 8-1. I dont see why everyone is getting caught up in the record. I dislike a lot of these pessimistic pricks who claim to be fans.

8-1 is great but our run offense has been really bad the last month. Not a way to go into the stretch.

People won't be satisfied until we go 16-0 win the superbowl and save the o-zone layer. We lost, and all of a sudden we suck? I just ignore them, not real fans...Been a fan for a while so I'm thankful for 8-1. I dont see why everyone is getting caught up in the record. I dislike a lot of these pessimistic pricks who claim to be fans.

Couldn't agree more. The only thing worse than fairweather Falcons fans is Saints fans. Oh and Eagles fans, but still the fairweather Falcons fans suck pretty bad and they know who they are. They're the ones that have been waiting 10 weeks to start lame threads. If I didn't know any better I would think some of these "fans" had the post saved and just changed the team name around.

It isn't the fact we lost. It is the fact we beat ourselves. We were at the 1-2 yard line twice in the 4th quarter with the chance to take the lead and failed both times. No one is afraid of Michael Turner which makes us one dimensional. Roddy missed what could have been an easy game winning Touchdown. We just beat ourselves, that is what hurts the most.

Oh, and I HATE losing to the ****ign Saints.

No it shows that if we can't beat them in November that we can't beat the 49ers or another PLAYOFF CALIBER team in January. That's why we're truly upset, we're not saying we can't win games, but that we can't win CRUCIAL games.

It isn't the fact we lost. It is the fact we beat ourselves. We were at the 1-2 yard line twice in the 4th quarter with the chance to take the lead and failed both times. No one is afraid of Michael Turner which makes us one dimensional. Roddy missed what could have been an easy game winning Touchdown. We just beat ourselves, that is what hurts the most.

Oh, and I HATE losing to the ****ign Saints.

Our short yardage offense does scare me. I'm not even going to pretend like it doesn't. Shoot the last play was a 4 and 1 that we missed.

I think one of the things with turner is we used to keep pounding with him regardless of how many yards he was getting. Now as soon as he doesn't produce we switch and just throw. He is averaging the least amount of attempts we have ever given him. Turner has always been a slow start, but we usually pound it and tire the defense out. That combined with bad run block kills it

I really don't care about going 16-0, but to lose this game is almost unbearable, especially with all the pointless mistakes that we made. Hopefully, the team will wake up and address the glaring weaknesses we have. Sure there were some really good plays, but our running game is a joke, and the defense played one of their worst games to date.