Sean Payton Suspended

consistentfalcon

Congrats you've been nominated for the stupidest thread award. Pretty tough competition this year for that award but you may be the leader at this point.

Drew Brees said he knew they were gonna win. I knew it too when Roddy said them foulcons were going 16-0

Them foulcons are overhyped by the media. I give them credit for the record they have but IMO Raiders, panthersand Denever should have won

Drew Brees said he knew they were gonna win. I knew it too when Roddy said them foulcons were going 16-0

Them foulcons are overhyped by the media. I give them credit for the record they have but IMO Raiders, panthersand Denever should have won

And oddly enough I knew you'd make a dumbass comment like this. I'm curious if Brees knew he would crap the bed the first 4 games.

But they didn't win, and the Saints still have a losing record. So according to the record the Saints are about the 20th best team in the league.

Edited by ATL575

This guy only comes back to crow after we lose. Fact. Just ban him already. I'm fine with Saints fans and realists, but trolls pretending to be Falcon fans annoy the heck out of me.

Seriously. Do we have mods around here? And why hasn't Skippymcgee666 been banned yet? Other forums don't put up with this crap.

Look who's back lol.. How is your big kitty cat?

Hes doing good and is about 18 lbs.now

We got another one last years from the same mom. Hes probably not going to get as big but he has some of the same markings and a great personality.One good thing is this one is a short haired cat

Hope you and your family is doing well