Good Game Falcons

Yingers

Not here to gloat, because I really didn't feel like we would win this one with how well your team has played this year. We are just struggling to get in the playoffs and you guys are in the catbird seat at 8-1.

Look forward to the game in Atlanta and try to sweep ya'll. I may not like you team but I do respect them.

This was not a good game because this shows that if we can't beat a rival in November then we can't beat the Packers, or the 49ers, or the Seahawks in the playoffs, MUCH LESS the Steelers or the Patriots at the Super Bowl.

You obviously didn't see any of the 2010 packers or 2011 giants regular season games then.

Not here to gloat, because I really didn't feel like we would win this one with how well your team has played this year. We are just struggling to get in the playoffs and you guys are in the catbird seat at 8-1.

Look forward to the game in Atlanta and try to sweep ya'll. I may not like you team but I do respect them.

classy!! but i hate you guys!!tongue.png good game tho...round 2 should be a good one too...

Go ahead, man. Gloat all you want. Laugh your azz off. Your team got the job done and ours added yet another page in a 45-year-old Book of Epic Fail.

How many illegal bounty programs? How many Vicodin stealing, wife cheating coaches?

Saints have one of each of those, too.

But who can and has won consistently in the Playoffs? 13-3, 11-5, 9-7, and 14-2 are all fine and dandy but if we can't beat a wounded rival without a head coach then we can't beat well rounded successful heavy hitters like John Harbaugh Patrick Willis Frank Gore and the 49ers or Tom Coughlin Eli Manning the Steel Curtain of Defensive Lines and the Giants.