Proud Of Team ... Showed Heart

daybumper

Thats all I asked...This team showed heart ...Tough brutal loss..we will learn from this ..

Ryan was excellent today ....EXCELLENT BEST GAME ive seen from him ..His pocket presence. He should have put a lil more on last throw but the throw to Roddy was impressive and Roddy should have started to run and get out of back pedal

Our run game is atrocious but Ryan impressed me..

It was such a tough loss. With Spoon in and Julio never leaving, I have no doubt we win it...but then again, our run game was still terrible...either way, this is going to to help us in the long run, saw a lot of promising thing. If Roddy kept running on that last play...ugh, I'm playing the if game. It hurts, but it happens.

This one was a heartbreaker but I had no doubt in us until it was over I wasn't on this board talkin bout us losing for this reason or that when there's ya know a quarter or more left in the game. I am so glad that this team has more heart than our fans for real. If I still lived in GA and had friends I could talk Falcon football with I probly wouldnt even come on here its pathetic. Anyway, how was this not America's game of the week? Its the pathetic Eagles and Cowboys?? Doesn't really matter just an observation. No doubt Smitty will be reaming a few people a new one for their penalties. I think Arizona might be suffering for today's game

Great freaking game. Only way it could be better would be a win but...yea.

People really tend to forget how tough divisional game are, and when you add a team like the saints who no matter how bad the season is Brees is Brees

Exactly. I've said all season when it comes to division games you can throw records out the window because the games are gonna be physical and usually close just because they play each other twice a year every year. Win the games you're supposed to win and pick up some road wins is the formula. We're gonna be fine.

I'm actually not proud. They played pathetic. Piss poor tackling is what put this game just out of reach. No discipline. Penalties and blown plays that hadn't happened prior to this game. The Saints played pissed off and we can't match that kind of intensity. That's been our problem since 08 and that's on Smitty. Not calling for his head but when it's a big game, the Saints step up to the occasion. We got bullied all day. The OLine couldn't handle their 4 man rush. That's why the pass to Roddy was poor, Ryan was throwing off his back foot because Clabo got flat out beat.

Yes, they fought back, but we shouldn't have had to fight back if we fought first. The Saints took the fight to us and beat us. Glad they got beat and didn't lose (which there is a difference) to the Saints. Our first loss was always going to be a lesson but with it coming from the Saints, they [hopefully] will be pissed off. This looked like MM and BVG led Falcons football more times than not. The OLine was beat up left and right. We still run from predictable run sets because Turner can't run from anything else. We can't get 1 yard. Our running back runs with as much steam as a tea pot, maybe less.

The promising thing is we still made it a game and played to the end. But I feel this was a pathetic performance fundamentally.