I Am Daym Proud Of Us

I Even Bleed Red

Let's face it, we all knew 16-0 was a long shot at best. It just sucks that we lost to the Saints. They were the better team today. 8-0 was a magical ride. And 8-1 is a daymn good record for a daymn good football team. I was really impressed with Matt and how our guys fought today.

Until we fix our O-Line so we can get 2 yards, and our D-Line to get constant pressure up the middle, we'll continue to play close games because our weapons on the outside will be neutralized.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STFU. We just lost against the worse defense in the 92 year history of the NFL. There is no excuse for losing to that team. At 2nd and 1 on the gol, no excuse not to score.

I love this team as well, but could not be more humiliated that this loss came against the Saints. Yes we will live to fight another day, but I cannot feel good about this loss!

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

we did good not great. I know now this will piss them off to possible win out and keep on going.

you can bet they will go all out until the meet the taints again.

and oh yeah Weatherspoon will be back.

STFU. We just lost against the worse defense in the 92 year history of the NFL. There is no excuse for losing to that team. At 2nd and 1 on the gol, no excuse not to score.

The Saints defense has been playing well of late. Like I said in my earlier post when everyone jumped me, their defense looked good agains the Eagles.

And we will continue to get stopped short, like we did last year and today, until we beef up that Oline. Period.

I'm not proud at all. An inferior team is in our head. Smitty can't get every player to step up, and we play down to inferior competition. Every weakness of this team was exposed.

We let Curtis effing Lofton show us up. We let a team that had our number eat our lunch. It's completely unacceptable. I've lost a lot of respect for this team.

You guys know why we don't get any respect? This is exactly why we don't.