Katrina Refs Get Us Again

Top Flight

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They knew a Matt Ryan comeback was coming so a hold on a punt return is called.

Notice how they didn't show the holding penalty that was called on a replay like usual.

We still won the game...Roddy tripped up on a surefire TD catch and the ref didn't call the DB for pushing him.

We had a bad call but we ended up with a touchdown. The refs didn't get us, Smith and Koetter did. If they continue to trust Turner we won't go anywhere in the playoffs. I love this team with all my heart but when you trust someone who can't get you one yard when most needed over and over you have to get real with yourself. They didn't today. Quizz may not have got that yard but I have more faith he would have tried his best.

For a Saints game the refs weren't all that bad. Had this been any other team we'd be screaming about that challenge of HD's catch (cost us a crucial Time out. Lets be honest though this is pretty much what we come to expect when we go into the Superdump.

we lost, our run game doesnt exist if turner is is, and roddy came up short on the 2.. shoulda had this one

I've been defending Turner all season but when the wholes were there today meh couldn't even get to them. Dude is slooooooowwww

All in all the little things caught up with us in the end. Good game no excuses

Lol how did this turn into turner trying to get a yard?!? I'm talking about the PUNT return that was called back. That was crucial with NO timeouts. Can you all read?

That is your cue to how everyone else feels we lost. Not trying to derail you just letting you know how we feel. I don't agree with the refs costing us, sorry.