I Normally Try To Stay Even Keel About Us

SiViK_OuTkAsT™

But if you don't think Turner is done you are either blind or the biggest Turner fan the world has ever seen. I try not to make a splash about these kind of things anymore on these boards as I've been here for a while and have learned how not to look like a tool. I love Turner and appreciate everything he has done but he is forked. We HAVE to pick up a RB for next year either FA or draft. Kind of goes without saying. If you want to jump on me and tell me I'm stupid and don't understand football then by all means, go ahead, you are due to your opinion as I am. Please respect mine. Now that I've made this post Turner will ball out all year but that won't change my mind. Turner is toast. Don't give me crap about the o-line either, its on Turner. This is not a the-sky-is-falling post either, just an observation I'm finally able to be sure on.

It's a great time to be a Falcon's fan.

I am over Turner, goes down like a puss. He has no power anymore and is a total liability.

Tired of his fat azz. Period.

What is worse is that our coaching relied on him inside the five right there, that is on them. I won't blame Turner I just say he needs to be replaced. The constant re-calling of his number when we need it most is on the coaching though.

But if you don't think Turner is done you are either blind or the biggest Turner fan the world has ever seen. I try not to make a splash about these kind of things anymore on these boards as I've been here for a while and have learned how not to look like a tool. I love Turner and appreciate everything he has done but he is forked. We HAVE to pick up a RB for next year either FA or draft. Kind of goes without saying. If you want to jump on me and tell me I'm stupid and don't understand football then by all means, go ahead, you are due to your opinion as I am. Please respect mine. Now that I've made this post Turner will ball out all year but that won't change my mind. Turner is toast. Don't give me crap about the o-line either, its on Turner. This is not a the-sky-is-falling post either, just an observation I'm finally able to be sure on.

Agree 3 times on 1 yd line and can't get a TD from a 250 lb back. It's not the OLine. It's a slow and not hard running back named turner

Falcons Wake-UP!!!!!!

Falcons Wake-UP!!!!!!

Put-Down The Cups!

Get on The Bus!!

Falcons Wake-UP!!!!!!

(In big games)

Watching the game with my brother who does NOT watch football ever. Doesn't know much about the game. Told him when it was 1st and 10 on our second to last drive that the Falcons were going to hand it off to Turner and he was going to get stopped at the line of scrimmage. They did and Turner was stopped for no gain.

I said to my bro, "See? Told ya!"

His reply.... "Why do they do that? It's like they're wasting a play!"

Watching the game with my brother who does NOT watch football ever. Doesn't know much about the game. Told him when it was 1st and 10 on our second to last drive that the Falcons were going to hand it off to Turner and he was going to get stopped at the line of scrimmage. They did and Turner was stopped for no gain.

I said to my bro, "See? Told ya!"

His reply.... "Why do they do that? It's like they're wasting a play!"

Let Mike Johnson run it...lol...joking of course.

I have been one off turners staunchest supporters but no more its not about not being undefeated anymore its about losing the first time to our biggest rival. if you can't get up and go all out for this game then you are done in my book.

I have held back for a while before coming out with a thread about it. I know there have been plenty over the last two years but I wasn't ready yet, now I am. For me its about that one yard, that one yard bit us in the playoffs before and it seems it might again. Matt threw for a career high and we still lost, its that **** one yard.