Take A Deep Breath!

ditchdoc57

Ok people, take a deep breath, chill out and have some faith. We have been here before. All we have to do is play our game and do what we do in the second half. Rise Up!

Yeah I hear ya man it seems like every week on Sunday the board is confident for 6 days then on the 7th its full on meltdown mode football games take 60 minutes folks

Ok people, take a deep breath, chill out and have some faith. We have been here before. All we have to do is play our game and do what we do in the second half. Rise Up!

This is the Saints we're playing. We've been here before, yeah, if you're talking about that 45-17 beatdown last year.

Edited by JerseyNo12

We have the worst fanbase in the world!!! You so called fans turn your back on this team and then come back to them on every other play. Most of the posters on here suck hairy duck balls. If you are truly are Falcon fans need to learn to have a little faith in my team. Rise Up true Falcon fans and to all others suck my big fat ****.

We have the worst fanbase in the world!!! You so called fans turn your back on this team and then come back to them on every other play. Most of the posters on here suck hairy duck balls. If you are truly are Falcon fans need to learn to have a little faith in my team. Rise Up true Falcon fans and to all others suck my big fat ****.

amen