Today's Game Bigger For Them Than Us..

Camaroman58

I'm reading all these posts about how we're gonna blow out the Saints today and everybody's predicting domination. BUT wait until the game starts and then follow the in-game thread. The Saints will make some big plays and suddenly the Falcons SUCK and we have NO DEFENSE, etc..a Falcon drops a ball,or fumbles and suddenly we have no offense and Turner sucks, etc..

First off, the odds are not that great that we'll go into THEIR House and dominate.This is THE game of the year for them. If they can beat us, which is very possible, we'll be humiliated and mocked, not only by the AINTS fans, but by our own...THat's far more troubling to me than a loss..The Saints can get a huge momentum shift for their season today and use this game as a launching point for a resurgence and set their sights on a divisional playoff.

I'm hoping we win, but am not confident we will.There's more on the line for them than us. I would rather come out with a loss and NO MAJOR INJURIES, then get them in OUR house and whoop 'em good..

Edited by Camaroman58

I think they feel like they have more on the line than we do cause any hopes of a playoff run can start to fade if they lose,where as a loss for us doesn't really change much, however, I believe the Falcons need to exercise some demons. There are so many reasons why the Falcons want this one & I think this will show the change in mentality that the Birds have this year. I don't know about dominating, simply cause the Saints can score points, but if there is a 4th & inches today, we get it. Go Birds

You might be right about it being bigger for the Saints, but it doesn't feel that way to me, and I kind of doubt it feels that way to the Falcons.

The Saints have been kicking our teeth in since Mike Smith has been here. It's one of the few constant negatives of his career as a HC, and I am quite sure he is sick of it, and I'm quite sure the players are sick of it too.

I don't agree with that at all I feel like this game is a much bigger game for Falcons than Saints you guys remember last time we were in new Orleans? I know the team does. They have a major curbstomping coming their way I know how much I as a fan want this game so I can only imagine how much our team wants this game.

I'm reading all these posts about how we're gonna blow out the Saints today and everybody's predicting domination. BUT wait until the game starts and then follow the in-game thread. The Saints will make some big plays and suddenly the Falcons SUCK and we have NO DEFENSE, etc..a Falcon drops a ball,or fumbles and suddenly we have no offense and Turner sucks, etc..

First off, the odds are not that great that we'll go into THEIR House and dominate.This is THE game of the year for them. If they can beat us, which is very possible, we'll be humiliated and mocked, not only by the AINTS fans, but by our own...THat's far more troubling to me than a loss..The Saints can get a huge momentum shift for their season today and use this game as a launching point for a resurgence and set their sights on a divisional playoff.

I'm hoping we win, but am not confident we will.There's more on the line for them than us. I would rather come out with a loss and NO MAJOR INJURIES, then get them in OUR house and whoop 'em good..

NuXAe.jpg

You just don't get it.

Guest Negatorris

If our offense with Matt Ryan and all his weapons can't put an old-fashioned azz-whipping on the WORST DEFENSE IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE NFL, then they'll deserve some flaming from fans, including ours.

I know you'll be the main one b*tching out of everyone.

Follow the in- game thread..you'll see what I mean...

I know there will be a meltdown. I am always in chat. There is no equal to the sky if falling mentality as there is in chat when we get our first 3 an out.

I just try to stay grounded because it seems like sometimes no one else is capable.

Hate to say it...but...

TOLD YA SO!!! Btw, read the boards. According to that thread, We SUCK and are the WORST team in the NFL...

The Falcons don't suck, by we we probably have the worst depth in the league, all around.

There are four players, that, if any of them are missing, the Falcons are dead with regards to being contenders, and at this moment, the Falcons are missing two of them (Weatherspoon and Jones).