Bvg Wow Just Wow

jdawg4876

now im just a casual college football fan, but I do watch ga games and im not trying to get bulldogs fans mad, but I think murray is an avg qb at best. He does not have great footwork and can get rattled under pressure easily, but against bvg's soft zone no pressure defense he looks like a 1st round pick and a heisman trophy winner.

Edited by jdawg4876

now im just a casual college football fan, but I do watch ga games and im not trying to get bulldogs fans mad, but I think murray is an avg qb at best. He does not have great footwork and can get rattled under pressure easily, but against bvg's soft zone no pressure defense he looks like a 1st round pick and a heisman trophy winner.

No argument there.

bvg will try and fit his square peg in a round hole even if his players dont have the talent to run the scheme. nolan would look at the talent level auburn has and put his players in the best position to succeed, you still need to have talent out there, but Id bet a paycheck under nolan you would see a far better defensive product out there

bvg will try and fit his square peg in a round hole even if his players dont have the talent to run the scheme. nolan would look at the talent level auburn has and put his players in the best position to succeed, you still need to have talent out there, but Id bet a paycheck under nolan you would see a far better defensive product out there

He and Mularkey both loved to try and force a square peg into a round hole. That can work against average teams; however, it is simply not effective when playing tough opponents or in the playoffs. That is why the 2012 playoffs will be a different story. Not guaranteeing a win, but we will show we belong at the table.

All the good Coordinators were gone in 2008 by the time Smitty joined the team. 13-3 record in 2010 delayed the firing of both OC and DC.

bvg play calling in the greenbay playoff game should have had him fired. rodgers had all day to throw and carved us up. we did not force one dang punt

To be fair GB was carving up some tough defenses, but it was hard decision for Smitty to fire a DC after 13-3 season.

Lets really think about that 13-3 season.

Do you remember all the comeback wins in the 4th quarter? Do you remember why there were so many of them? It's because the defense couldn't hold a lead and kept letting teams back into games.

Other than the Saints game that year the defense was average at best.

Edited by Sun Tzu 7

Do you remember all the comeback wins in the 4th quarter? Do you remember why there were so many of them? It's because the defense couldn't hold a lead and kept letting teams back into games.

I agree with you but its hard to expect a guy like MS to fire some his staff after a 13-3 season. MS is a patient coach, it works well some times and it doesn't rest of the time.

Yeah, Arron Murray sucks, he only leads the SEC in TD passes, and is all time leader at UGA for TD's halfway through his JR year. That's the resume of an avg qb.

Do a search for my threads from that season. You'll find that you're preaching to the choir.

Yeah, Arron Murray sucks, he only leads the SEC in TD passes, and is all time leader at UGA for TD's halfway through his JR year. That's the resume of an avg qb.

People are sometimes guilty of being over the top. Call so and so, average, sux, terrible, etc... when they are trying to make a point. Too bad it just causes people who are objective to be dismissive of their point due to the over the top comment.