Oh Lord Roddy Lol

Xfactor

Although it’s well known the Saints and Falcons don’t like each other, most players from both teams kept quiet about the rivalry this week. But if you had to guess which guy would break from the routine and stir things up, you might have chosen Atlanta receiver Roddy White, who has a history of being outspoken. White stayed true to form Friday when he said he doesn’t like anything about the Saints or the city of New Orleans, except for its food.

Roddy you keep me entertained with your comments but this game just went into the stratosphere. Forget checking the fans for weapons you better check the players this one is going to be a doozie and I can't wait.

Although it’s well known the Saints and Falcons don’t like each other, most players from both teams kept quiet about the rivalry this week. But if you had to guess which guy would break from the routine and stir things up, you might have chosen Atlanta receiver Roddy White, who has a history of being outspoken. White stayed true to form Friday when he said he doesn’t like anything about the Saints or the city of New Orleans, except for its food.

Roddy you keep me entertained with your comments but this game just went into the stratosphere. Forget checking the fans for weapons you better check the players this one is going to be a doozie and I can't wait.

Man, he going to be there for a week for the Super Bowl.

Guest Negatorris

I don't even see why anyone is taking this seriously. A rival play said he does not like a rival team.

"OHMEGERRRD! BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL!! YOU ARE SUCH A TRASH TALKER"

If what Roddy said made someone mad then they must be women.

Roddy was talking about how he and Lofton have been swapping friendly text taunts all week. The players take all of the hype and the hate with a large grain of salt. It's we fans who are always foaming at the mouth and getting all emo every time the media or a rival fan talks a little trash. No matter which team wins tomorrow, you'll see the players and coaches all milling around the field patting each other on the back. All the pregame smack talk will be forgotten and a lovefest of mutual respect and admiration will prevail. We fans would probably do well to follow their lead and not treat this like it's life or death.

On second thought, screw them Taints! Beat them scum-sucking dogs into the turf, take their scalps and then burn their worthless corpses in front of their inbred, ******** fans. ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!11111

Roddy was talking about how he and Lofton have been swapping friendly text taunts all week. The players take all of the hype and the hate with a large grain of salt. It's we fans who are always foaming at the mouth and getting all emo every time the media or a rival fan talks a little trash. No matter which team wins tomorrow, you'll see the players and coaches all milling around the field patting each other on the back. All the pregame smack talk will be forgotten and a lovefest of mutual respect and admiration will prevail. We fans would probably do well to follow their lead and not treat this like it's life or death.

On second thought, screw them Taints! Beat them scum-sucking dogs into the turf, take their scalps and then burn their worthless corpses in front of their inbred, ******** fans. ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!11111

LMAO!

That's how I feel too!

Roddy's been playin' lights out this year. If he wants to jaw a bit that's fine with me!

Everyone's waiting for us to lose, so they can say: "I told you so!"

We marchin' into uncharted terrirtory. Breakin' and makin' all these records.

Enjoy all this and have fun with it. This stuff doesn't happen very often, especially with our team.

Play loose and kick some ***!

No lettin' off the gas! Keep pressin' on their throat and kick'em when their down!

C'MON!!!!!!

LMAO!

That's how I feel too!

Roddy's been playin' lights out this year. If he wants to jaw a bit that's fine with me!

Everyone's waiting for us to lose, so they can say: "I told you so!"

We marchin' into uncharted terrirtory. Breakin' and makin' all these records.

Enjoy all this and have fun with it. This stuff doesn't happen very often, especially with our team.

Play loose and kick some ***!

No lettin' off the gas! Keep pressin' on their throat and kick'em when their down!

C'MON!!!!!!

I love your message. I hate that you are obviously an ALT. Let your Homer Flag Fly!