I Cant Believe This!

RING OF HONOR

Guest Negatorris

MM and BVG were a critical part of turning this franchise around, I will admit but we were never going to win a championship with either. I don't want to see them fail though. The only person that left and I love to see fail is Cofton. He ran his **** mouth the whole time. Mularkey said some dumb things, but there's only one ex-falcon I want to see fall on his face.

MM and BVG were a critical part of turning this franchise around, I will admit but we were never going to win a championship with either. I don't want to see them fail though. The only person that left and I love to see fail is Cofton. He ran his **** mouth the whole time. Mularkey said some dumb things, but there's only one ex-falcon I want to see fall on his face.

I'm with you. Those guys deserve credit where it's due. They were integral in our turn around. It was time to move on because we grew up and they didn't but I hold no ill will towards them. Shaka Khan is a dum azz if he doesn't give MM at least 2 years to get things working. He is probably what that teams needs, he just needs the pieces to go along. Losing his pocket(turner)Hercules really hurt them all. Guy cannot control injuries of players in his first year. Those aren't even his guys yet.

I'm with you. Those guys deserve credit where it's due. They were integral in our turn around. It was time to move on because we grew up and they didn't but I hold no ill will towards them. Shaka Khan is a dum azz if he doesn't give MM at least 2 years to get things working. He is probably what that teams needs, he just needs the pieces to go along. Losing his pocket(turner)Hercules really hurt them all. Guy cannot control injuries of players in his first year. Those aren't even his guys yet.

That's true...but this is the NFL.... and this league is a out adjustments..and that's something neither of these coaches are good at...otherwise they'd still be here.. I don't wish them bad luck at all...but just glad their gone