Ull Vs. Florida

KGDawg710

i have zero hope in the coaching staff once again, the usc was a false hope. florida deserved to lose this game in every way. terrible coaching and terrible play by the players. florida should drop several spots after todays pathetic play. im gonna request work for the next few saturdays the gators play and what ever bowl they play in. this team is just a bad team and staff that so happens to have a decent defense. the uga game was 2 weeks ago and they should have moved on, i moved on after that night so why have they done it also. bring back the fire muschamp thread

i have zero hope in the coaching staff once again, the usc was a false hope. florida deserved to lose this game in every way. terrible coaching and terrible play by the players. florida should drop several spots after todays pathetic play. im gonna request work for the next few saturdays the gators play and what ever bowl they play in. this team is just a bad team and staff that so happens to have a decent defense. the uga game was 2 weeks ago and they should have moved on, i moved on after that night so why have they done it also. bring back the fire muschamp thread

Really?

Personally, I think UF has overachieved this season. UF fans have high expectations, but if you had told me the Gators would make it as high as #2 before the season I would have laughed. There's plenty of positive things to build on with the players and coaches you've got.

Not sure what's going on with UF these past 2 games... is it a Cocktail hangover? I don't know. I fully expect them to be up for FSU, though.

UF should be a force next season.

If you told me in the spring that this team was going to be 9-1 after 10 games I would have laughed, punched you in the face, and then went after your parents for conceiving and then raising such an idiot.

I ain't mad atcha Gators. This is been an incredibly, incredibly successful season, especially considering where we were after last year. Muschamp and Quinn have worked wonders with this defense.

But yeah, we gotta find a QB. Driskel has actually gotten worse as the year has gone on.

If you told me in the spring that this team was going to be 9-1 after 10 games I would have laughed, punched you in the face, and then went after your parents for conceiving and then raising such an idiot.

I ain't mad atcha Gators. This is been an incredibly, incredibly successful season, especially considering where we were after last year. Muschamp and Quinn have worked wonders with this defense.

But yeah, we gotta find a QB. Driskel has actually gotten worse as the year has gone on.

During the Kentucky game, the announcers were saying that Driskel was the best QB in the SEC. He was playing well at the time, but that statement was quite a reach. Florida's defense is legit though, so that makes up for some of the offensive woes.

Edited by KGDawg710

its the defense and special teams that have bailed out the team. the offense is just bad and i think muschamp is forcing pease to run the ball more than he would like to.

Can you really blame Muschamp for wanting to play to the strength of his team which is running the ball and defense and special teams? Driskell was impressive the first few games but then regressed badly to last year's form and I've never been impressed with Brissett.

It's really the same problem Auburn has except Auburn has idiots running the team.