Vilma?

Miller2Rison

Well that's not really true. He has been appealing the entire time. It wasn't until he was granted the stay on his suspension that he was allowed to come back.

It's very true. The only reason he was not playing was bc he was on PUP. After 6 games, he was eligible. We're not activating him just bc the big bad Falcons are coming. He's been active for 2 games now.

It's very true. The only reason he was not playing was bc he was on PUP. After 6 games, he was eligible. We're not activating him just bc the big bad Falcons are coming. He's been active for 2 games now.

Correct he has been active since his suspension was lifted by the new moderator. Don't get your head all big thinking I thought you activated him for us. Im glad he is in if anything. Old man is done.

Correct he has been active since his suspension was lifted by the new moderator. Don't get your head all big thinking I thought you activated him for us. Im glad he is in if anything. Old man is done.

I didn't get my head all big thinking YOU thought we activated him for us. Miller2Rison thought we activated him just for your Falcons. Ok buddy? Put your shirt back on.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I didn't get my head all big thinking YOU thought we activated him for us. Miller2Rison thought we activated him just for your Falcons. Ok buddy? Put your shirt back on.

your the one who ripped off his shirt BoBo

dcuc5.jpg

Posted (edited) · Hidden by SacFalcFan, November 11, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by SacFalcFan, November 11, 2012 - No reason given

your the one who ripped off his shirt BoBo

dcuc5.jpg

Lol!!

Hey, do you ever wonder if when you yawn, the ghost of a Saints fan sticks his deke in yer mouth? (That's a joke mod's)

Edited by BreesusHChrist

Lol!!

Hey, do you ever wonder if when you yawn, the ghost of a Saints fan sticks his deke in yer mouth? (That's a joke mod's)

It would have to be a ghost..see all the live Taint's fan's died cause all the Grocery Store's use plastic bags now instead of paper bags and with the extreme lack of intelligence that seems to

run amok down there in your bayou ....well they all suffocated.......makes perfect sense don't it.

It would have to be a ghost..see all the live Taint's fan's died cause all the Grocery Store's use plastic bags now instead of paper bags and with the extreme lack of intelligence that seems to

run amok down there in your bayou ....well they all suffocated.......makes perfect sense don't it.

Ahh, at first I didn't quite follow you but then the light came on. Must be the swamp gas eh Falcon fan? Well, I'll be at the game tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Hope it's well officiated and a good clean game. Oh, no injuries. Cheers!

Now you are thinking I would strip for you. I don't know wtf goes on in your house but I don't strip for football. Keep it hetero and PG okay bud.

Vilma is mentioned by Dr Evil (Austin Powers movie)? He goes on a rant while in therapy which includes..his "testacles being shaved by an Austrian named 'Vilma' at the age of 14". This video clip attached. 3:10 into the clip or watch the whole thing for the comedic value. I'm ON TO YOU VILMA!!!

Edited by dzor22