Falcons @ Saints

Shredman

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited. The game is on out here in California. The 4th time I've got to see the Falcons on TV out here this year (have been way too busy to get out to the Dome this season.)

Going to be a great game! I'm actually feeling really good about this one, after watching some film, compared to a few others which had me a little nervous.

Go Falcons!

you need sunday ticket bro

i kinda wasted my money

7 of Falcons 8 games have been on Locally here in Tampa

Thought bucs would sell out more than 1 game this yr

I would, but DirectTV is garbage out here in California. Especially for internet. It is so **** expensive to have comcast as a stand-alone internet provider, so I just have to gut it out with them. Luckily red zone covers the Falcons games a lot or I'd be going insane. If the team keeps playing well, they will be all over the air waves out here. 4 games in a season in Cali is pretty impressive for any non-cali or Andrew luck led team.

Haven't seen so many Falcons games on TV out here since the old NFC West days. Haha.

I think Saints will play a soft zone

Try and keep everything in front of them and hope Falcons kick FGs

But Turner may Hurt them Bad Playing Like That

soooooo maybe they will send the House

I just dont see how Saints Secondary can Hang with Falcons doing that

Soft zone OR heavy blitz. I don't think their D can stop us. We will eat them with mid level passes, or screens/runs and occasional deep passes. It's all on our D to show what they are made of against one of the top offenses in football. Win this game and the talking head doubters should STFU.

Edited by treefidy

no doubt

If Falcons win this game

Dolphins will have to keep that Champagne on Ice Till at least Seasons End , Because Giants , Lions and Bucs wont be able to stop Falcons Air Attack....

I am not saying we will be undefeated

I am Thinking 14-2

with a loss to The Saints

a loss tomorrow may be a good thing, Just to avoid getting Complacent

no doubt

If Falcons win this game

Dolphins will have to keep that Champagne on Ice Till at least Seasons End , Because Giants , Lions and Bucs wont be able to stop Falcons Air Attack....

I am not saying we will be undefeated

I am Thinking 14-2

with a loss to The Saints

a loss tomorrow may be a good thing, Just to avoid getting Complacent

I will breathe a little easier after the second saints game. It just comes down to whether we rest players or keep playing starters.

I'm all for playing the full season out, just to prep for the playoffs. I don't see resting starters with the possibility of a first round bye as a good idea.

I will breathe a little easier after the second saints game. It just comes down to whether we rest players or keep playing starters.

I'm all for playing the full season out, just to prep for the playoffs. I don't see resting starters with the possibility of a first round bye as a good idea.

oh Falcons will play for seeding

if we are locked into 1 or 2

yea they will rest guys

oh Falcons will play for seeding

if we are locked into 1 or 2

yea they will rest guys

If we get beyond the Saints game undefeated we should be a lock for the #1 or 2 seed. At 12-0 I just don't see any 2 other teams going 13-3. The Niners could possibly do it, but they still have the Bears, @Saints, @Patriots and @Seattle coming up. If they go 2-2 through that, it's a success.

Its the Bears we will be fighting for the #1 Seed

They have the Texans this week, @Niners next week. Vikings, Seahawks, @Vikings, Packers, @Cardinals and @Lions remaining. I'd be shocked if they come out of that schedule better than 5-3. If they do, they could be the playoff favorites.

Bears D is Next Level

in todays NFL to do what they do

its amazing man

No doubt. Jennings and Tillman are the real deal on that D. They are doing crazy things overall as a unit. However, if people want to call our schedule soft, they should look at the bears as well. The colts are their only team with a winning record and they beat them in Andrew Lucks first game (week 1)