America's Game

HEIST

Tony G. and Spoon.

Samuel L Jackson will have to be the narrator. I hope he uses the words "mutha####er" and "mutha####ing" a lot.

I would say Ryan and White. Its always those two together. With some Gonzo for obvious reasons.

Samuel L would have to be saying a lot of " wake the fu*k up! " while slapping pictures of sports media.

Tony G. and Spoon.

Samuel L Jackson will have to be the narrator. I hope he uses the words "mutha####er" and "mutha####ing" a lot.

Lol

Samuel L Jackson needs to end the documentary by saying:

"The Atlanta mutha****ing Falcons went into New mutha****ing Orleans and won the mutha****ing Superbowl. To all the mutha****ers that doubted them THE FALCONS ARE THE MUTHA****ING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

Sean Has to be one of them. He is the face of the defence. Ryan because he is the MVP QB. It comes down to Mike Smith, Roddy White, or TG.

I could see that. I think Ryan is an automatic and there is no way he isn't there. He is the face of the franchise. I think Spoon would have to wear his helmet. lol