This Can Be Any Given Sunday

Karst41

This week the Vegas odds have us as a 1 point favorite.

Home team is always given an automatic 2,5 points.

so this basically tells us that the Falcons really have a

4 point swing.

The Falcons have to keep their emotions in check

and stay calm cool and collected in order to win.

Here are the reasons why the Aints may whip our tails.

They are having a Tough season, and we all know the reasons why.

Not only is this a Heated Divisional Rival, but this

game is in their house.

We are 8-0

What better way to turn their season around than to upset

The Pedigree Falcons at Home.

If it were us (and it has been in the past) would you not feel the sme way?

Drew Brees is always an X Factor and our secondary will have to play their best.

The entire team will have to play their best if we

expect to win.

Otherwise this game has embarrasment written all over it, and we could easily be

the ones with red faces come 4pm Sunday.

Remember that this is our biggest Rival and you need to throw the W-L and Stat book

out the window.

We need to be 1-0 this Sunday.

As desperate as the Saints may be , as good as Brees may be , I see our guys wanting it more. We all know exactly what this game is and definitely know who its against. What I have perceived so far from our guys is that the gauntlet has been thrown. They were waving Lofton's jersey around on Dblock , Roddy is speaking out ( like normal) , WillyMo has claimed Nolan has something special dialed up. I think this game is ours. I see a similar final score like what Denver did to them.

Its possible for us to lose but I don't see it happening. It wouldn't hurt us much as far as playoffs are concerned. I think the Bears fall to the Texans tomorrow anyway.

The Aints need a turning poin in there season.

My point is that this is "The Game" for

them to do it in.

Look at the odds.

That right there tells you that something is brewing,

Otherwise we should be a 4.6 point favorite.

This could be the upset of the year.

Gawdd I hope not, but it is in the Air.

Maybe its just an easterly wind blowing the Nawlins stench this way.

The Aints need a turning poin in there season.

My point is that this is "The Game" for

them to do it in.

Look at the odds.

That right there tells you that something is brewing,

Otherwise we should be a 4.6 point favorite.

This could be the upset of the year.

Gawdd I hope not, but it is in the Air.

Maybe its just an easterly wind blowing the Nawlins stench this way.

If you had seen NFL Playbook last night and seen how bad their secondary is and how wide open receivers get against it, you wouldn't have started this thread. Ryan is gonna have a heyday. And this is from someone who before they saw that film was very concerned about losing.

you know it and i know it, this will be the first team this year w have to play the offcials as well. with that aside lets hope our team didnt forget aout last year at the super dome with the score being ran up on us, i dont want a close game i want to dominate and with their lil bountygate it wouldnt hurt my feelings if some certain playes got their karma and got knocked out the rest of the season

Obviously the Saints can win, I've been saying this all year that most games in the NFL come down to a few plays a game, who makes them, who doesn't normally determines the outcome. That being said, I think that this year Smitty & crew have done an excellent job in getting us prepared for the teams that we either aren't suppose to beat (Denver) or teams that historically have had our number (Philly) In both of those games we dominated for the most part (went conservative in both) but were never in any danger of losing those games. I'm sure the Saints will be motivated & hungry for the upset, but for the first time in a few years, I actually believe we are the better team this year, & where we have always been close talent wise, I believe this year, we have the "coaching" & we have the "swagger" to go into a big game & perform like we know how.

I agree with everything that you just said.

This year we have the edge with Coaching.

But as you say, the Coaches are not the ones who make the plays.

Brees, that dude can make you pay, and that lil Bicthard is an unreal player.

All he has to do is make 5 plays, and there might not be enough time left

on the clock for us.

I agree with the NFL being any given Sunday but it is just the fact that the Saints defense is hot garbage on every given Sunday lol.

^^^ This. I was watching a breakdown of the Taint D vs the Eagles on NFL Network and their secondary can be destroyed by QB's like Ryan. You already saw what Manning did to them the other day. They are beyond pathetic.

Any given Sunday a very good team can beat the worst defense in the NFL on the road. That is my take anyway. Nothing is automatic. However, other than the message board implosion, a loss the week doesn't change the big picture much. The Falcons will make the playoffs, the Saints are going to struggle to.

The Saints team can't go on a run with no help from defense. They play too many teams, just in their division, who can put points on the board.

^^^ This. I was watching a breakdown of the Taint D vs the Eagles on NFL Network and their secondary can be destroyed by QB's like Ryan. You already saw what Manning did to them the other day. They are beyond pathetic.

Despite all the wide open WRs, they beat PHI like a rag doll, because PHI couldn't score in the red zone. Something we have struggled with the last three weeks. If we don't fix that by 1:00 tomorrow we might get handled. I don't think Matt Bryant can outscore The Aints.

Despite all the wide open WRs, they beat PHI like a rag doll, because PHI couldn't score in the red zone. Something we have struggled with the last three weeks. If we don't fix that by 1:00 tomorrow we might get handled. I don't think Matt Bryant can outscore The Aints.

Good thing we beat Philly like a rag doll in their house scoring 3 touchdowns on our first 3 possessions

That is correct. We need to score when given the chance. I just have trouble seeing it be a huge issue tommorow. I'm nervous, just like I've been nervous everytime we play them. To me though like its been said for the first time in a while are the superior team this go round. Win or lose it'll be a game to remember and someone will be pissed off tomorrow.

OK I just watched the PHI@NO game. That Aint offense doesn't look like it lost a beat. Brees is taking those short drops and throwing dimes. We better put on our big boy pads cause all three of their RBs can run the ball. Their defense looked porous but they got enough pressure on Vick to keep them out of the end zone. I think this will be the toughest game we've had so far.

OK I just watched the PHI@NO game. That Aint offense doesn't look like it lost a beat. Brees is taking those short drops and throwing dimes. We better put on our big boy pads cause all three of their RBs can run the ball. Their defense looked porous but they got enough pressure on Vick to keep them out of the end zone. I think this will be the toughest game we've had so far.

It will definitely be the most emotional game we've played. I think both sides know what this means and will be wearing their big boy pants. I just hope we play with our heads an keep the penaltys down like normal. There will plenty of ish talk.