Why Are We So Much Better Away Than At Home This Season?

Kayoh

Except when we play Giants/Niners/Bears in playoffs. Plus possibly Texans in the SB.

Agreed but Giants,Niners and GB played soft in multiple games. It will be tough in Playoffs no matter who the Falcons play. 7-9 Sehawks beat the crap out of Aints in 2010. Last year Giants were not that great in regular season but got hot at the right time. Not too worried about play offs in november.

Guest Negatorris

Except when we play Giants/Niners/Bears in playoffs. Plus possibly Texans in the SB.

The Giants defense is not that good as the others you listed.

away 4 home 4... looks good to me... now all we have to do which would make me happy is the Falcons sweep the Saints this season.

I might miss the game ... first this season. I got to meet the roofer tomorrow to fix some storm damage.

FALCONS ARE POWERD' UP.... WISH WE HAD SPOON BUT THE TEAM IS READY TO TAKE ON THE SAINTS.

• 2 weeks later...

THROUGH TEN GAMES

Home = 5-0, 24.4 ppg scored, 20.2 ppg allowed, 4.2 differential

Away = 4-1, 29.6 ppg scored, 18.4 ppg allowed, 11.2 differential

Inexplicable.

I will go one step further than this post and say that not only do we have an 11.2 differential away from the Georgia Dome; but we have a 15 point differential when playing away from the dome (or any) and OUTDOORS!

DA FUQ?!!!

People dont take this into consideration. . . . they want 40+ blowouts eveytime.

Not I, just want a game or two when we play an inferior opponent(at least wise on paper), that we aren't all biting our nails wondering if Matt and co. can pull one out of the fire. Despite our stellar record, soooner, rather than later, inconsistent trench play will expose our weaknesses in a negative manner scorewise, probably this Sunday

It's due to our effed up schedule...Thanks NFL. Every game is like a road game since we are on a plane every week. The reason why it looks bad is because a couple of our BAD games at home have been against teams coming off their bye (Oakland/Arizona). We will be fine. Oh yeah, F Roger Goodell...