People Are Picking Against Us Again..

ChickenBiscuit

Look at the potential playoff pool on NFL.com.... the one with the picture of all the teams logos around the Lombardi. The two closest are Houston and Chicago.(Insinuating AFC and NFC Champs??)Coincidence or no respect? I find it funny that our logo is actually behind Houston.

When we beat the Saints, even if we kick thier *****, people will still have a reason to downplay it. It won't be because we outplayed them, it will be because they are having a down year and thier feelings were hurt by Principal Goodell.

saints are not going to lie down and take it quietly.. this should be a smashmouth game. WE got to keep matty on the field longer than brees is on the field... pure football.

THE FALCONS ARE POWERD' UP! NO ONE IS SHOW BOATING ... AND THE TEAM IS PLAYING LIKE A TEAM... AND WE GOT ONE DECENT AIR GAME... HAVE NOT HAD AN AIR GAME IN LIKE THIS DECADES IF EVER.

What would be some really strong history.. we sweep the saints this season.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!

If the Falcons have to lose a game just because I think it will be the game against the Bucs on the road in Week 12. Since Matt Ryan has been with the Falcons the Bucs are the team that just for whatever reason he has struggled the most against. I'm not talking about losses but talking about in stats. And the Falcons did lose in Tampa last season.

Here's Ryan's career stats against the Bucs.

127/222 (57.2%), 1478 YDS (6.7), 8 TD, 9 INT - 72.6 QB Rating.

And the Bucs have surprised me with how well they've played this season.

Honestly it actually relaxed me a bit when I saw some of the picks against us. I mean this game always makes me anxious, but I was happy that we aren't predicted to win this time. Can't explain it.

I literally dont care what anyone outside of the people on this message board say about the Falcons. Not in a weird way, but fellow Falcons fans need to stick together. It really is us against the world. I live near Chicago and every hates my Falcons and rides the bears.

saints are not going to lie down and take it quietly.. this should be a smashmouth game. WE got to keep matty on the field longer than brees is on the field... pure football.

THE FALCONS ARE POWERD' UP! NO ONE IS SHOW BOATING ... AND THE TEAM IS PLAYING LIKE A TEAM... AND WE GOT ONE DECENT AIR GAME... HAVE NOT HAD AN AIR GAME IN LIKE THIS DECADES IF EVER.

What would be some really strong history.. we sweep the saints this season.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!

We try that "Keep Brees off the field" **** every year and it almost never works.

**** that, be aggressive, go hard, outscore them, let the defense stop his ***. Let em' pass, just play to win, don't play not to lose.

We try that "Keep Brees off the field" **** every year and it almost never works.

**** that, be aggressive, go hard, outscore them, let the defense stop his ***. Let em' pass, just play to win, don't play not to lose.

I completely agree. If we would just play our game we would have more wins against the Saints. I hate when we go up against the likes of Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Peyton Manning and we play keep away instead of just doing what we do best.

If the Falcons have to lose a game just because I think it will be the game against the Bucs on the road in Week 12. Since Matt Ryan has been with the Falcons the Bucs are the team that just for whatever reason he has struggled the most against. I'm not talking about losses but talking about in stats. And the Falcons did lose in Tampa last season.

I have to be honest as well, in that the Bucs worry me more than the Saints. They have a monster running game in Doug Martin, and Freeman seems to have found his chemistry with his receivers, which now has Vincent Jackson. Their defense is no slouch, it's just bad second half coaching that's screwed them up, otherwise they should have beaten the Redskins and the Saints, and the Giants for that matter.

Edited by JerseyNo12

I don't really blame anyone now. Odds are against us going perfect so if any team has a shot for the upset I would go with them if I wasn't a fan.

I don't expect this team to go 16-0 at all, but the absolute worst thing that I can think of happening is getting that first loss to the taints. Their season sucks, and I'm loving every second of their misery, so I don't want to give them a single thing to gloat about here on these boards. You know that if they were to win, we'd have 50,000 who dat threads from those fuctards.

Guest Negatorris

That would concern me if Matt wasn't playing differently this year.

Historically his stats were horrible on MNF. They were great this year on MNF. Historically, his stats were bad against the Eagles. Again, quite the contrary. I find it hard to look at past failures anymore and expect the same just because of the things like this, which is one of the reasons I believe we will win a playoff game.

I know you said you weren't talking about wins/losses but winning the last 7 of 8 with the last game being a blowout kinda speaks for itself. I don't care if Matt's throwing 3 Ints for 50 total yards I'll take that kinda of win % all day every day.

I do agree the Bucs are the clear second best team left on our schedule but I think this one coming up Sunday will be slightly tougher just because the whole nature of the rivalry. (Which isn't to say when we and the Bucs get together its not a slobber knocker but its not THIS kind of rivalry.)

I know you said you weren't talking about wins/losses but winning the last 7 of 8 with the last game being a blowout kinda speaks for itself. I don't care if Matt's throwing 3 Ints for 50 total yards I'll take that kinda of win % all day every day.

I do agree the Bucs are the clear second best team left on our schedule but I think this one coming up Sunday will be slightly tougher just because the whole nature of the rivalry. (Which isn't to say when we and the Bucs get together its not a slobber knocker but its not THIS kind of rivalry.)

Yes the Falcons really beat the socks off the Bucs the last game but all the other games were very close.

2008 - Loss 9-24 (Game was closer than score shows)

2008 - Win 13-10 (OT)

2009 - Win 20-17 (Game Ryan got hurt in)

2009 - Win 20-10 (Game was closer than score shows)

2010 - Win 27-21

2010 - Win 28-24

2011 - Loss 13-16

2011 - Win 45-24

Another reason I think the Bucs got get us is because it's a road game and then the next game is the Thursday night rematch with the Saints. Falcons could get caught looking ahead. I know that's never happened under Smitty and Ryan but....

I literally dont care what anyone outside of the people on this message board say about the Falcons. Not in a weird way, but fellow Falcons fans need to stick together. It really is us against the world. I live near Chicago and every hates my Falcons and rides the bears.

Go figurewacko.png

Edited by vabchbirdlover