Nfl Live

SkerFalcon8710

The "experts" continue to hate on the Falcons.

It just never stops. Mark Schlereth just said the Saints will score 40 on the Falcons.

Dave Hampton must be a Saints fan. Just heard him say on Pro Football Weekly that the Saints off a sudden have a defense and Drew Brees is going to show Matt Ryan who the best QB is in the division. One of the other guys on there (don't know who he is) said "I'm done trying to predict when the Falcons will lose." Tom Waddle also picked the Saints to win. I guess since both Waddle and Hampton played for the Bears it must be something in the water in Chicago.

He said it again in the challenge flag part. He was begging the Saints to score 40 on the Falcons. WTF man? We aren't the Cowboys, Eagles, Steelers or Raiders. I'll never understand why a franchise that went more than 40 years without ever having back-to-back winning seasons is one of the most hated franchises in the NFL. It just blows my mind.

The "experts" continue to hate on the Falcons.

It just never stops. Mark Schlereth just said the Saints will score 40 on the Falcons.

Dave Hampton must be a Saints fan. Just heard him say on Pro Football Weekly that the Saints off a sudden have a defense and Drew Brees is going to show Matt Ryan who the best QB is in the division. One of the other guys on there (don't know who he is) said "I'm done trying to predict when the Falcons will lose." Tom Waddle also picked the Saints to win. I guess since both Waddle and Hampton played for the Bears it must be something in the water in Chicago.

He said it again in the challenge flag part. He was begging the Saints to score 40 on the Falcons. WTF man? We aren't the Cowboys, Eagles, Steelers or Raiders. I'll never understand why a franchise that went more than 40 years without ever having back-to-back winning seasons is one of the most hated franchises in the NFL. It just blows my mind.

(At the risk of incurring the wrath of the mods.....)

z218473609.gif

haha Mark S on NFL live just pulled a warren sapp and said the saints will hang 40 on us..

discuss..

What's so hard about that? No offense. I mean, we can put 40 on anybody. The problem is not letting any other team put up 41. Who cares how many points you put up, it's who wins the game. I'm surprised he said that but, I didn't hear and he still may have clarified a Falcon W.

The funny thing is if the Saints actually do score 40 it probably means we scored 50+

We're also the only team between the 2 to actually score 40 in a game this year against a team they couldn't hang 30 on.

We average 27.5 pts a game the Saints average 27.25 pts a game.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

These nimrods are simply lining up to take turns predicting a FALCONS loss each week because they think that on the off chance they are correct, it might make them look like some kinda football genius...nevermind the fact that regardless, most of them are ex-athlete meatballs with not much better than an average IQ in most cases and an intellect approaching ****** in some...

Edited by neatodrum