Know Your Enemy: Curtis Lofton

cooperbh

I recall there were some here who said that it was huge mistake not giving Lofton the big contract he was looking for (and never found) this offseason. With that in mind, I wanted to take a look at what we have been missing this season, and what we are up against this weekend.

The info which follows comes courtesy of Pro Football Focus.

Overall Grade: -10.5

Rank Among All ILBs: 44 of 51

Pass Rush: -3.3

Pass Coverage: -4.6

Run Defense: -2.4

Missed Tackles: 9

# of Times Targeted: 33

Receptions Allowed: 28

Completion %: 84.8

Yards Allowed: 250

Yards After Catch Allowed: 190

And here are Lofton's indivual game grades:

Wk 1: +2.5

Wk 2: +0.2

Wk 3: -3.1

Wk 4: -2.1

Wk 5: -3.1

Wk 7: -2.9

Wk 8: +0.5

Wk 9: -2.5

So, just to be clear... Getting "Dimitroff'd" is a good thing, right?

I don't give too much credence to PFF grades but he is still worse against Coverage as before. Ranks in bottom in terms of completion percentage and YAC. 76% of yards against Lofton in coverage were YAC. I would match up JJ,,RW and Quizz in the middle and get chunk of Yards.

Edited by falcons007

Its not like we didnt offer the guy some good cash...and he wanted a couple more bucks...its the business. Oh well.

Only thing I didnt like about the whole situation was him running his mouth...God that pisses me off. The Falcons draft you, put some bread on your table to play a game, then you go on to bash the organization and it's fans? What a tool.

[Today playing the part of FFS1970, BIll Brasky]

Well face it folks we got Dimitroffed again. Dimi drafted Lofton into the National Football League in two thousand and eight.

Buddy went on a MLB tear from 08-11. Never missed an NFL game. Even with bad knees.

Then Dimi tried to lowball him in 2012 while paying Ray Ray and RobbinUs $100 Million Blank Bucks.

Dude was the answer to our 2012 run defense problems. He is 26 years old folks.

And Dimi let him go to the team we hate the most. The fkn AINTS!!!!!!

The Sucs gave him the best offer though. Thank god he didn't go there. Cause they are risin.

If I was Blank I'd tell Dimi to come to the office to discuss this one. Blank got Dimitroffed.

Dimi's lowball offer was below the Suc and Aint offers. Lowball. Our most hated teams. Shame, shame, shame.

We need LBs that can tackle NFL football players. We had one and gave him to the enemy.

Now all of a sudden we can tackle no fkn body.

I hate this Dimi move more than every move except maybe Pick Five.

Well face it folks we got Dimitroffed again. Dimi drafted Lofton into the National Football League in two thousand and eight.

Buddy went on a MLB tear from 08-11. Never missed an NFL game. Even with bad knees.

Then Dimi tried to lowball him in 2012 while paying Ray Ray and RobbinUs $100 Million Blank Bucks.

The Sucs gave him the best offer though. Thank god he didn't go there. Cause they are risin.

If I was Blank I'd tell Dimi to come to the office to discuss this one. Blank got Dimitroffed.

Dimi's lowball offer was below the Suc and Aint offers. Lowball. Our most hated teams. Shame, shame, shame.

We need LBs that can tackle NFL football players. We had one and gave him to the enemy.

You are right. Trust me son.

Wow, did you really just copy and paste his entire last post on Lofton?

LOL that was great. Forgot to say Trust Me at the end though.

That is downright scary.

Gundang that sounds just like ole man winter. Was this a copy and paste situation cause if not that junk cray