Mularkey Losing It

MayorWest13

Guest Negatorris

Why didn't he show that kind of passion during our playoff beatdown? Oh, because he conceded defeat before the game even started, that's right.

I'm telling you, MM drew up a BS gameplan so he could hurry up and get his brand new check from Khan.

The refs screwed the Jags all night. I don't blame him.

that was a one sided game officiating wise . Still no clue why Cecil Shorts reception on sidelines didnt count . 2 feet in . Steps out of pounds on 3rd while going to floor

ball comes out . Once he touches out of bounds play is dead . 2 if anything that could have been ruled he was down when his elbow caused ball come loose

MM Game Plan...Run...run...pass...run..run...pass...repeat....i know we would have made at least 1 super bowl if we had a different coordinator who had some __...glad we do now...i blame him for our playoff loses 100% on him

Edited by gsu01

that was a one sided game officiating wise . Still no clue why Cecil Shorts reception on sidelines didnt count . 2 feet in . Steps out of pounds on 3rd while going to floor

ball comes out . Once he touches out of bounds play is dead . 2 if anything that could have been ruled he was down when his elbow caused ball come loose

Yea that was another big time call that went wrong. The refs really stuck it to the Jags last night.

Remember Roddy White did the same thing a couple years ago and it was called incomplete?