Uga Basketball Season

Cable Guy

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KCP took over late in the game. Some positives:

Our press is very effective. We caused a bunch of turnovers off it tonight.

Our bigs played well in the 1st half and Nemi had some nice plays in the end of the game to help us get the win.

John Cannon had a number of plays where he either altered a shot or got a piece of it. He is very active. I like what i am seeing from him and dixon.

John F had almost double digits in scoring.

Negatives:

We need to work on the turnovers and defensive rebounding.

We did okay handling the press, but we had too many guards stopping their dribble and then having it turned into a turnover.

Our guards need to work on their passing.

No donte williams tonight. He was suspended due to his arrest.

Jacksonville has been a pretty good team the past few years guys so dont underestimate them quite yet, I remember they made it pretty deep into the NIT two or three years ago.

Good game but I still think we may still be a year or two away from a contending team in the SEC again unless KCP can become a force.

New season, same results.

Still can't shoot, rebound, and too many turnovers.

6 points in 12 minutes. I could care less how early in the season it is, or how many "freshman" we are playing, this is sad.

I used to love watching UGA b-ball, not anymore with Fox as our coach.

Edited by TroubleDawg

Youngstown State 25 - UGA 14 -----HALFTIME.

Very pleased with my decision to take the Gymnastic Season tickets again this year. I will stick with those until Fox is booted.

They have one player...1 PLAYER!!!!....who would even make the roster for Kentucky, UNC, Duke, etc. Until, we get a coach (or administration) who wants to play the game with the AAU coaches we will continue to put a pathetic product on the court. Truly ridiculous that in a state with so much bball talent that UGA is a perrenial bottom feeder.

They have one player...1 PLAYER!!!!....who would even make the roster for Kentucky, UNC, Duke, etc. Until, we get a coach (or administration) who wants to play the game with the AAU coaches we will continue to put a pathetic product on the court. Truly ridiculous that in a state with so much bball talent that UGA is a perrenial bottom feeder.

Agreed.

Penguins are mean animals. LOL. But this is not good.

they always give batman a hard time. not good? that's an understatement.. we knew early on we would have some issues with our youth at some spots (charles mann was horrible tonight), but to be that bad against the penguins.. i was hoping maybe the indiana/uga game would be on a ship so we could help get a condensation issue on the court so it can be cancelled.. that's our only hope.