Greetings, Friends And Fellow Fans From Supes!

Supes™

Yup, it's ol' Supes in da house! How y'all doin'? GO FALCONS!!! biggrin.png

I've been inactive in here since January and in April I lost my password in a computer crash. The "forgotten password" thingy wasn't working for me but I didn't mind much as I didn't have much to say anyway and I took a new job in May that has most of my time wrapped up. Our man Jay Adams got my password problem straightened out today and here I am! I have lurked, however, and I'd like to dispel a couple of rumors, if I may.

1. "Supes was chased off the boards by trolls!" Not true at all. After last season was over with the beat-down we received from the G-men, I just decided to take a break is all. It turned out longer than I intended, but like I said, I've been very busy with my new job and lots of side work as well.

2. "The Hick'ry Stick Award was discontinued by the Falcon's front office!" How did this one get started? Folks, I pulled the plug on the HSA myself do mostly to poor turn-out at the polls last season when the Birds played poorly. I thought Jay Adams and the Falcons did a great job of promoting the HSA, but at the end of the day, fan apathy sunk the spirit of the award. I have no plans or time to resurrect the HSA, but I still have the Stick, and maybe we can do something special with it in the future, like maybe after a SUPER BOWL WIN??? cool.png

Naturally, I'd like to do some cartoons this season but time is a real issue for me these days. I'm mulling over an idea for the Giants game, and if we can get to and WIN the Big Dance, I have one in mind I've been wanting to do since 1966! laugh.png

Anyway, we're all pumped to PUNISH the SAINTS Sunday, right? All my rowdy friends will be here, including Gritz and anyone of y'all that cares to join us. Just PM me for directions to my crib in Gainesville!

An undefeated season would be nice but not necessary, and we have bigger fish to fry, like playoff success and the possibility of hoisting a Lombardi down in N'awlins! But if we have to lose a few games, please God, don't let the first one be to the Taints!

GO FALCONS, and GO FANS!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been inactive in here since January and in April I lost my password in a computer crash. The "forgotten password" thingy wasn't working for me but I didn't mind much as I didn't have much to say anyway and I took a new job in May that has most of my time wrapped up. Our man, Jay Adams, got my password problem straightened out today and here I am! I have lurked, however, and I'd like to dispel a couple of rumors, if I may.

1. "Supes was chased off the boards by trolls!" Not true at all. After last season was over with the beat-down we received from the G-men, I just decided to take a break is all. It turned out longer than I intended, but like I said, I've been very busy with my new job and lots of side work as well.

2. "The Hick'ry Stick Award was discontinued by the Falcon's front office!" How did this one get started? Folks, I pulled the plug on the HSA myself do mostly to poor turn-out at the polls last season when the Birds played poorly. I thought Jay Adams and the Falcons did a great job of promoting the award, but at the end of the day, fan apathy sunk the spirit of the award. I have no plans or time to resurrect the HSA, but I still have the Stick, and maybe we can do something special with it in the future, like maybe after a SUPER BOWL WIN??? cool.png

Naturally, I'd like to do some cartoons this season but time is a real issue for me these days. I'm mulling over an idea for the Giants game, and if we can get to and WIN the Big Dance, I have one in mind I've been wanting to do since 1966! laugh.png

Anyway, we're all pumped to PUNISH the SAINTS Sunday, right? All my rowdy friends will be here, including Gritz and anyone of y'all that cares to join us. Just PM me for directions to my crib in Gainesville!

An undefeated season would be nice but not necessary, and we have bigger fish to fry, like playoff success and the possibility of hoisting a Lombardi down in N'awlins! But if we have to lose a few games, please God, don't let the first one be to the Taints!

GO FALCONS, and GO FANS!

Supes we miss ya man!!!!!

Go Birds!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, FRIEND! I've missed you lots on the boards. Glad to see you back. I'm with you, Supes, I really don't want the first loss to be in NO - but hey, even more than that - I just want to get enough wins to take the Division, get a home game or 2 - and get to New Orleans a second time this year!

I've been inactive in here since January and in April I lost my password in a computer crash. The "forgotten password" thingy wasn't working for me but I didn't mind much as I didn't have much to say anyway and I took a new job in May that has most of my time wrapped up. Our man, Jay Adams, got my password problem straightened out today and here I am! I have lurked, however, and I'd like to dispel a couple of rumors, if I may.

2. "The Hick'ry Stick Award was discontinued by the Falcon's front office!" How did this one get started? Folks, I pulled the plug on the HSA myself do mostly to poor turn-out at the polls last season when the Birds played poorly. I thought Jay Adams and the Falcons did a great job of promoting the award, but at the end of the day, fan apathy sunk the spirit of the award. I have no plans or time to resurrect the HSA, but I still have the Stick, and maybe we can do something special with it in the future, like maybe after a SUPER BOWL WIN??? cool.png

GO FALCONS, and GO FANS!

WELCOME BACK

I think you raised the Spirits of a lot of fans by saying something today........... glad to see you here again playa..... can you post the 300 aints vs Falco picture????

Well that one was done when they were coming to our house, but here ya go. "Click on image to enlarge!"

HotGatesPublish.jpg

Thanks everybody, and good to "see ya"!