Roddy Will Be Dancin'!

Markieh18

It has come up a few times in articles and interviews- When Roddy scores he humbly just runs back to the sideline- no dancing- maybe a little jawin but thats just Roddy being Roddy.

This week he announced per request from his son and media that it's about time he does a little dance if he gets into the endzone. As long as this isn't a -15 yard dance and only against the Saints I'm down!

Saints fans love to HATE Roddy. They think he is a thug, they think he is a moron. Lol- the guy is anything but a thug. He may jaw off a little in the game but I think he is pretty low-key and humble in person. Super nice guy the couple times I ran into him out in public.

Guest Negatorris

Saint fans hate Roddy cause they think he pushes off all the time.....its true but it gets their blood boiling lol

Lol, there's no such thing as a great receiver who didn't push off.

Saints fans love to HATE Roddy. They think he is a thug, they think he is a moron. Lol- the guy is anything but a thug. He may jaw off a little in the game but I think he is pretty low-key and humble in person. Super nice guy the couple times I ran into him out in public.

So do some Falcons fans, especially if he has an opinion about something & actually does something crazy like speak it.