Just Wow!

Knight of God

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But then folks here try and make it seem as though we, the Blacks, are the ones who start this crap.

Its like "if I close my eyes and dont hear or see it, its not happening."

Just be up front about your hate and let me know where you stand rather than hide on the internet and around being e tough and knowing good and **** well you wouldnt say any of those words to anyone's face without a few people to back you up.

Its like "if I close my eyes and dont hear or see it, its not happening."

Just be up front about your hate and let me know where you stand rather than hide on the internet and around being e tough and knowing good and **** well you wouldnt say any of those words to anyone's face without a few people to back you up.

lol @ someone saying that kind of stuff in my face. I'm a minister, not a pacifist.

lol @ someone saying that kind of stuff in my face. I'm a minister, not a pacifist.

Black man in jail for bashing in person's face for calling them a n-word-er...

Minister said God moved his hand to person's nose and there was nothing he could do to stop it...

I honestly blame conservative radio... I really want to hear what Levine, Rush, Savage, Bortz have to say...

I think they are all going off the deep end...

It must have sucked to see Dems went to the polls in greater numbers than them...

Black man in jail for bashing in person's face for calling them a n-word-er...

Minister said God moved his hand to person's nose and there was nothing he could do to stop it...

I honestly blame conservative radio... I really want to hear what Levine, Rush, Savage, Bortz have to say...

I think they are all going off the deep end...

It must have sucked to see Dems went to the polls in greater numbers than them...

I can not believe the reaction from the Repubs. They will need to really address their whole party including fans...moderates HATE this kind of activity.

I can not believe the reaction from the Repubs. They will need to really address their whole party including fans...moderates HATE this kind of activity.

Makes me question running as a republican in city counsel in the future... How can I represent them... I'd feel so ashamed...

Makes me question running as a republican in city counsel in the future... How can I represent them... I'd feel so ashamed...

You go with what you believe man. Make sure that you get a full idea of what is being said between the lines on both the Dem and Repub platform. You'd be surprised. Like I told you before, I am involved in my area. I speak with both sides and have friends on both sides. Its deeper than most would think.

You go with what you believe man. Make sure that you get a full idea of what is being said between the lines on both the Dem and Repub platform. You'd be surprised. Like I told you before, I am involved in my area. I speak with both sides and have friends on both sides. Its deeper than most would think.

I'd get easy funding from republicans for obvious reasons... Get my foot in the door then into state goverment then into real congress where I will take over the party mwhahahahahahahah!!!!

I think that it is unfair to paint republicans as being like these people. Racist people will align against the object of their hatred. That doesn't mean that Republicans are just a bunch of racists.

I wouldn't dare. My political party is an offshoot of the Constitution Party. No, I'm looking at the fact that this type of thinking is being swept under the rug, but only on these boards. Man, I have political connections and with a handful of Republicans.

They know as well as I, that much of the platform is misunderstood by their voters and is placed by their own voters in hateful ways. It happens a lot down in the southern red states. Its something they would like to see changed.

http://fox40.com/201...-facebook-post/

Secret Service investigates woman’s Facebook post about Obama

November 8, 2012 | 8:35 am

A Turlock woman who used a racial slur to describe President Barack Obama on Facebook and wrote "maybe he will get assassinated" is being investigated by the United States Secret Service.

The post by Denise Helms, which has since been removed, went up right after the president won his second term Tuesday night. But she doesn't plan to apologize.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," Helms told FOX 40 Sacramento.

"The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying I'd go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen I don't think I'd care one bit. … It's not something I would be upset about."

The Secret Service said all threats or perceived threats are taken seriously and investigated, but declined further comment.

"I don't understand what I did wrong," Helms said. "I didn't say, 'Hey, someone go do this.' "

Helms also said that, despite using a racial slur, she doesn't consider herself racist.laughing.gif

*edit:

You absolutely HAVE to click the link and watch the video...pure comedy!!!

Edited by Stylo 2.0

http://fox40.com/201...-facebook-post/

Secret Service investigates woman’s Facebook post about Obama

November 8, 2012 | 8:35 am

A Turlock woman who used a racial slur to describe President Barack Obama on Facebook and wrote "maybe he will get assassinated" is being investigated by the United States Secret Service.

The post by Denise Helms, which has since been removed, went up right after the president won his second term Tuesday night. But she doesn't plan to apologize.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," Helms told FOX 40 Sacramento.

"The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying I'd go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen I don't think I'd care one bit. … It's not something I would be upset about."

The Secret Service said all threats or perceived threats are taken seriously and investigated, but declined further comment.

"I don't understand what I did wrong," Helms said. "I didn't say, 'Hey, someone go do this.' "

Helms also said that, despite using a racial slur, she doesn't consider herself racist.laughing.gif

Stupid is as stupid does. I bet the internet gives the Secret Service fits. People say some dumb *** ish online that they would never say in person.

Stylo,

She doesn't consider herself racist because "racism doesn't exist". As long as that cry of apathy along with it being so easy to cry "race card" when the convo is opened, no one has to admit to it. We can just be told that we are spoiled, stirring the pot, race baiting, and pulling the race card.

If it hasn't been fixed, then I guess we need to leave it silently broken.