1. 1. Should i accept Swifts Challenge?

• Absolutely, any chance to get rid of him
    • Yes, would love to see some good posters come back
    • No, it's not worth it
    • Maybe, depends on the circumstances
    • Both of you GTFO
    • This is like a clown car crash but i cant look away

So...

Swift has challenged me to a pick 'em this week.

Whoever loses will never post here again.

Although this is a pretty desperate move on Swifts part to grasp at some kind of credibility, it is very tempting, regardless of the luck involved in picking winners in the NFL week to week.

I want a guarantee with an IP ban. In my eyes it would be worth it.

Some good posters who left because of all the trolls, (Swift being the main troll), may come back if he's permanently gone.

I would give almost anything to have Supes and Gritz back, including sacrificing my own posting rights.

Should i take this childish challenge? Is it worth the risk?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the poster HOE is afraid of me coming back and wants a IP Ban there are ways around a IP ban as well which he isnt to bright of him but im willing to be IP BAN and stay away from Falcons message board for good if he accepts the best and post his picks. The bet would be most winners on this weeks NFL card ...Now he is talking about luck and all this other nonsense sounds like he is to chicken to accept this challenge ..

Im part of the bet so im willing to be IP ban...and I hope the same with you HouseofEuphoria...you will be banned IP and never come back ..

Edited by daybumper

we could always do the other prop with $ in holding account ..but the way you sounded prior with having to check in with your wife not sure it would fly with her you spending that kind of money since she probably wears the pants in the family

either or HOE ..let me know what you choose

So...

Although this is a pretty desperate move on Swifts part to grasp at some kind of credibility, it is very tempting, regardless of the luck involved in picking winners in the NFL week to week.

Some good posters who left because of all the trolls, (Swift being the main troll), may come back if he's permanently gone.

I would give almost anything to have Supes and Gritz back, including sacrificing my own posting rights.

You do know if swift was to somehow leave this board for good still does not mean that Gritz and Supes will be back right?

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

So, there is no guarantee?

Then forget it.

Figured you were full of hot air.

Ok since you are not to bright Let me explain what Julioisatool means ..Im giving you my guarantee that I will honor it ..Your request of a IP ban is fine with me but if your worried about me resigning up a IP ban is not going to do any good man..thats the point. There are easy ways around a IP ban..that is what Julioisatool is saying

I will honor it no matter what ..

do you accept ?

Edited by daybumper

So...

No, the powers that be will not IP ban. And like everybody is saying, if he banishes 1 account he'll use one of his many others, or just create a new one shortly thereafter.

i don't see the point of doing it. he has virtually told you that there are multiple ways to circumvent an IP ban (which the mods wouldn't ever do anyway)....by admitting this he has told you that he has no intention on following through with the conditions of the bet.

he's hopelessly addicted to being on this board...no bet, banning or any other condition will ever alter that.

i also agree with the other poster who commented on Supes and gritz...i wasn't sure at first but now i'm convinced that those dudes are gone forever.

we could always do the other prop with $ in holding account ..but the way you sounded prior with having to check in with your wife not sure it would fly with her you spending that kind of money since she probably wears the pants in the family

either or HOE ..let me know what you choose

I don't understand why you would put up such a challenge? Why not just create an account, adhere to the CoC and do not get banned, and stop creating malcontent across the forums. That simple. I mean, what person would do the things you do AND ON A MESSAGE BOARD WITH A FORUM FULL OF STRANGERS!

You need some mental help because you seem to have personality/mental/emotional issues . . . I aint even trying to be funny or condescending, just sayin' bro. . . . something's seems to be off about you. Either that, or you aint too bright

Edited by joenate