I Win, You Lose.....

SaintRay

That is all,

Drew

bth_drew-brees.jpg?t=1352420148

If you all end their streak that would be too funny. I wanted Dallas to do it, but coming from your guys (especially with how your season is going) that is going to sting. Regardless of what they want to say.

look bro

I know its in your Nature to be premature

but lets wait till at least Sunday Morning to start Talking I win you lose stuff

8-0 is what it is ya know lol

18-1 was what it was you know....;)

15-2 was what it was you know.....;)

If the Saints don't then the Bucs have the next best chance!

Bucs need to sit down... their best way to the post season is hiding in the falcons shadow and clean up on the teams we finish off. Like the Saints. We will pave the way for the Bucs to take a WC spot. We are practcly handing it to you.

Bucs need to sit down... their best way to the post season is hiding in the falcons shadow and clean up on the teams we finish off. Like the Saints. We will pave the way for the Bucs to take a WC spot. We are practcly handing it to you.

we may really help them into the playoffs if we keep winning, it may come down to that last game for them @ The Dome, they for sure would love to see L McCown D Davis and HD out there other than The Real Guys....

You have to live vicariously through other teams since the cowgirls could not beat us as you predicted!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Actually Im a Doug Martin fan. Have been since he was at Boise State, but thanks for showing your *** again. Its not all about the Falcons or Cowboys.

You have to live vicariously through other teams since the cowgirls could not beat us as you predicted!

Says the man who sported the "Sea Dat" sig/pic for a whole year after the seahawks ousted the Saints from the playoffs and the rest of his teams did squat.

At night WFW still dreams about the Lynch run through the entire defense...who wouldn't want to live vicariously through a 7-9 team beating out the saints in the playoffs? I am sure WFW had a messy dream in his pants that night!...WFWLHAOAMVC

You, a grown man, had a messy dream about Marshawn Lynch and you're LYAOAMVC???

EVERYBODY SAYS THEY WIN ..... THAT IS .... BFORE THEY PLAY US.

AFTER ALL OF THE HITS HAVE BEEN MADE, AFTER ALL OF THE

PASSES HAVE BEEN THROWN, AFTER THERE IS NO TIME REMAINING,

WHEN THE GAME IS OVER ...... OUR OPPONENTS JUST WALK AWAY.

NO SMILES, NO JUBILATION, NO VICTORY. ITS HAPPENED TO EVERY

LAST ONE OF THEM ..... AND IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO. SORRY.

If you all end their streak that would be too funny. I wanted Dallas to do it, but coming from your guys (especially with how your season is going) that is going to sting. Regardless of what they want to say.

You know what, Rave? I don't want to be too dickish, but you're not really invited to this party.

You see, your team, which you hyped for a month as,"Can't wait till we beat those Falcons...You won't be laughing after we beat you...Man, I hate the Falcons fans; can't wait to shut them up...etc" didn't live up to your billing. You cashed your check, bro. You don't get to write any more, because your last one BOUNCED.

Take it like a man. You only get one chance. You blew it. We heard enough of your windbag predictions concerning the Falcons/Cowboys game. Stick with one team, or be a Tammy-Two-Team.

You all know me. I don't live by any other team than the Falcons... and this Falcons/Saints rivalry is personal... no Cowboys allowed. The bolded part shows that Rave has no concept of this rivalry. There's not a true Falcon fan alive that would say losing this game wouldn't sting. It ALWAYS sucks losing to the Saints, regardless if we are undefeated or if we had a pathetic record like3-5. Truthfully, losing to them would sting bad enough without having to hear from a team we wiped the floor with

Edited by Falconcheff

While I do agree that Rave's team came in and laid an egg against the Falcons after weeks of his predicting the contrary, he has long "raved" against the Falcons in all their other games this year so his cheering for the Saints this weekend IS consistent.

Granted, I am new to this board and dont understand the longtime rules of etiquette here, but I have seen many folks here have the team they prefer and the team they hate.

While there are mostly Falcon fans here, those same Falcon fans are Saints haters as much. Rave is as consistent as the rest (the teams change, but the passion lives).

New Falcon fans like myself are probably more your target, but I invested in Falcon season tix BEFORE so its a bandwagon my wallet was ready to be on win or lose.

But with winning, the bandwagon will grow... and folks will jump on, and when it comes down to it, the biggest form of flattery is when your division rivals jump on.

I really dont understand the "I been a Falcon fan for life" mentality. In the real world, most folks have at least 2 teams that they root for and 1 team that they always root against.

My first team is the Raiders, they are a whole conference and 3 time zones away. there's no harm in me being a Raider and Falcon fan.

The team I hate is the Broncos, so when I leave the Falcons game my next thought is "did the Raiders win and did the Broncos lose?" I dont doubt that mirrors most.

While I do agree that Rave's team came in and laid an egg against the Falcons after weeks of his predicting the contrary, he has long "raved" against the Falcons in all their other games this year so his cheering for the Saints this weekend IS consistent.

Granted, I am new to this board and dont understand the longtime rules of etiquette here, but I have seen many folks here have the team they prefer and the team they hate.

While there are mostly Falcon fans here, those same Falcon fans are Saints haters as much. Rave is as consistent as the rest (the teams change, but the passion lives).

New Falcon fans like myself are probably more your target, but I invested in Falcon season tix BEFORE so its a bandwagon my wallet was ready to be on win or lose.

But with winning, the bandwagon will grow... and folks will jump on, and when it comes down to it, the biggest form of flattery is when your division rivals jump on.

I really dont understand the "I been a Falcon fan for life" mentality. In the real world, most folks have at least 2 teams that they root for and 1 team that they always root against.

My first team is the Raiders, they are a whole conference and 3 time zones away. there's no harm in me being a Raider and Falcon fan.

The team I hate is the Broncos, so when I leave the Falcons game my next thought is "did the Raiders win and did the Broncos lose?" I dont doubt that mirrors most.

I couldn't disagree more. I have plenty of friends that are Bengals STH and if they moved to another NFL city, I highly doubt they would start rooting for another team. I know you're new to RC and all, but you're dangerously close to reaching WRF territory.

I couldn't disagree more. I have plenty of friends that are Bengals STH and if they moved to another NFL city, I highly doubt they would start rooting for another team. I know you're new to RC and all, but you're dangerously close to reaching WRF territory.

So if a Bengals fan moved to say, Phoenix... and has the chance to become a season ticketholder there, support that team monetarily and as part of their 12th man blow out his lungs for the hometown team while still staying a Bengals fan.... that is WFW territory???? Seems kinda restrictive for folks who really enjoy going to games.

I guess we do disagree... Arthur Blank cashed my card... I'm a Falcon fan, but not for life, though I did choose to buy in while I am here.

I guess I could sit and watch the Raider games on TV instead of going TO the Georgia Dome and parking, and tailgating and watching the Falcons LIVE.

It certainly would be cheaper, but I prefer my football LIVE... I like the crowds and I hate commercials.

Guess we are just different kinds of fans, but we are both rooting for the same team (until the Raiders come to town).

So lets just agree that we disagree.

So if a Bengals fan moved to say, Phoenix... and has the chance to become a season ticketholder there, support that team monetarily and as part of their 12th man blow out his lungs for the hometown team while still staying a Bengals fan.... that is WFW territory???? Seems kinda restrictive for folks who really enjoy going to games.

I guess we do disagree... Arthur Blank cashed my card... I'm a Falcon fan, but not for life, though I did choose to buy in while I am here.

I guess I could sit and watch the Raider games on TV instead of going TO the Georgia Dome and parking, and tailgating and watching the Falcons LIVE.

It certainly would be cheaper, but I prefer my football LIVE... I like the crowds and I hate commercials.

Guess we are just different kinds of fans, but we are both rooting for the same team (until the Raiders come to town).

So lets just agree that we disagree.

Yes we will. In my book, you have one team, you live and die with that team. The other 31 teams can go straight to ****. As far as your hypothetical scenario, I'm confident in saying they would order the NFL Sunday Ticket and would only set foot in the University of Phoenix Field if they were playing the Bengals.