Cowboys Vs Eagles...

Rave

0ap1000000091920.jpg

DAL.png 17 PHI.png 14

You know when you think you've done everything right on a date -- cleaned the Doritos from 1986 out of your front seat ... wore something besides denim-on-denim ... took her to a dazzling Mexican food place (Tex-Mex) -- only to discover a big chunk of guacamole under your right nostril? That's the Dallas Cowboys. They do everything to win a game against a seemingly superior opponent, then fail to close the deal. Think: Dez Bryant dropping a two-point conversion and later being a fingertip away from glory, or Morris Claiborne letting Roddy White take his interception away. Luckily for the Cowboys, they face a team that is in more disarray than they are. Hey, did anyone see LeSean McCoy gain more than 100 yards on 13 carries in the first half Monday? His reward? Six carries the rest of the way. #DALvsPHI

I got the cowboys in this one.........I don't care for either team but cowboys are the better team if they blow this one jerry should fire all the coaches and himself

sam

All coaches? Rob Ryan has done NOTHING worth getting fired for.

Luckily for the Cowboys, they face a team that is in more disarray than they are.

Falcons did it!

The Eagles are done.... the turkey is taking thanksgiving off to make way for the Eagles.

Cowboys by 10.

best battle here is the corners. Romo is better at this point than Vick. Cowboys win.

Falcons did it!

Really?

So the Falcons gave them a losing record? Theyd be 3-4 even if they hadnt played the Falcons.

So the Falcons made them a turnover machine? They didnt turn it over against the Falcons.

So the Falcons made them promote an Oline coach to DC? Im pretty sure that was in house.

Once again, this team had problems before you played them. Stop taking credit for crap that has nothing to do with you. The Eagles problems are a result of throwing money at a problem hoping to solve it (funny that sounds familiar). It has nothing to do with the Falcons.

Your gonna feel real bad if they win.....

Look at what we left for the Saints. They are in so many pieces they found a way to make the Saints D look like a SB defense.

You all just make sure you win. If you all dont, Jones and company are gonna need a whole new box of excuses to use for this week.

Your gonna feel real bad if they win.....

Look at what we left for the Saints. They are in so many pieces they found a way to make the Saints D look like a SB defense.

You all just make sure you win. If you all dont, Jones and company are gonna need a whole new box of excuses to use for this week.

The FO can make all the excuses they want. I think my opinion of this team is well documented.

This is a rivalry game IN PHILLY, records dont matter in this game.

Edited by Rave

The FO can make all the excuses they want. I think my opinion of this team is well documented.

This is a rivalry game IN PHILLY, records dont matter in this game.

Philly is in no shape to even play, more less actually compete for a win. Rivalry or not. They are a destroyed team and it shows. Vicks face alone has beaten written on it. He has no fight left in him. Even his brother is calling out the Eagles.

If the Eagles win the cowboys suck. This wouldn't be about rivalry it would be embarrassing. Atleast us vs the Saints is a saints team that still is winning and improving. The eagles are exploding and falling apart.

Philly is in no shape to even play, more less actually compete for a win. Rivalry or not. They are a destroyed team and it shows. Vicks face alone has beaten written on it. He has no fight left in him. Even his brother is calling out the Eagles.

If the Eagles win the cowboys suck. This wouldn't be about rivalry it would be embarrassing. Atleast us vs the Saints is a saints team that still is winning and improving. The eagles are exploding and falling apart.

I find it funny that you defend your game with the Saints, but the Cowboys and Eagles both have the same record as the Saints.

Im seeing a HUGE hole in your logic. Either that or a HUGE dose of division homerism.

you must be some kind of artist also, only people with a clue hate DBZ. I dont hate DBZ I hate what it does to peoples preception of Jap Animation. I also Hate the anatomy and Line work of their art.

I do computer graphics. I always thought DBZ was a fighting game in cartoon form. I couldn't get into it.