Welcome Back Michael Cox

truefalcon

I believe the team did right to resign M.Cox. Would really have enjoyed seeing Ewing play this year. However, Mike brings a lot of desire, determination and enthusiasm to the game. Based on recent teams bringing extra heat against Ryan, I hope that Mike brings his A-Game each and every time. Sorry to see Polite go, but I believe Mike brings everything he has to the table.

May you be up to the challenge my friend.

I believe the team did right to resign M.Cox. Would really have enjoyed seeing Ewing play this year. However, Mike brings a lot of desire, determination and enthusiasm to the game. Based on recent teams bringing extra heat against Ryan, I hope that Mike brings his A-Game each and every time. Sorry to see Polite go, but I believe Mike brings everything he has to the table.

May you be up to the challenge my friend.

Rather had Ovie. Mike plays scared

Snelling isn't enough of a bulldozer to be a great lead blocking FB. If we want to get our run game going against the good teams, we need one of those, or we just need to spread them out and go singleback with Quizz. Turner has always been a guy who excels at running behind a lead blocker...in SD it was Lorenzo Neal, then he came here and had Ovie right away.